Poll

Which couple is least likely to lease a time share together?

1) Sparky and CTC
13 (86.7%)
2) Sparky and Vise Grip
0 (0%)
3) Sparky and Red Viking
0 (0%)
4) Sparky and Brad Penrith
1 (6.7%)
5) Sparky and Marston
0 (0%)
6) Sparky and a Homosexual conservative
0 (0%)
7) Sparky and Palin in a buttercup tubetop
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 21, 2010, 11:11:04 PM

Author Topic: Favorite All Time feud between sets of Posters and Friends  (Read 4323 times)

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
Favorite All Time feud between sets of Posters and Friends
« on: February 21, 2010, 11:11:04 PM »
Its been done before, and forgive my silliness, but I want to know right now, which couple most likely WILL NOT be sitting in a tree together...ever....again.
Ok, stop right there.........and I'll bring back the sun.

Drooke

Re: Favorite All Time feud between sets of Posters and Friends
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 11:42:39 PM »
You have been gone for a bit AM, the hottest one lately seems to be Jimmy and Rock.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 11:43:21 PM »
As honored as I would be to win this poll, I gotta vote for #1 ctc!
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline Viratas

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://theopenmat.com
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 07:44:06 AM »
The CTC vs. Sparky Debates, should go into the Forum's Hall of Fame (I mean all forums globally)
Aequitas - Veritas (is Latin)
Cóir - Fírinne
Justice - Truth

"When it’s over, I’ll look up and see what remains. If there are any bridges, I’ll cross them when I get there."

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 09:26:57 AM »
Quote from: "Drooke"
You have been gone for a bit AM, the hottest one lately seems to be Jimmy and Rock.

Shoot, I didn't know that those two ever spat.  Now they are spitting at each other?  I'll have to watch that one more closely.
Ok, stop right there.........and I'll bring back the sun.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 10:08:12 AM »
Quote from: "ViseGrip"
As honored as I would be to win this poll, I gotta vote for #1 ctc!
I'm with ya.   :roll:
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 10:10:06 AM »
Quote from: "Viratas"
The CTC vs. Sparky Debates, should go into the Forum's Hall of Fame (I mean all forums globally)
Now I feel terrible.  It isn't nice to me to shred the challenged.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 10:51:42 AM »
Quote from: "ctc"

No need to feel bad for being shredded constantly and continually by someone so enormously your intellectual superior, it is only to be expected crazy texas coach.  I sometimes wonder if my exposing your ignorance and looniness for all to see ever makes you cry.  Then I might feel bad.  But I suspect you are toooo stupid to be humiliated as normal person would be.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 11:34:01 AM »
Quote from: "coachsparky"

No need to feel bad for being shredded constantly and continually by someone so enormously your intellectual superior, it is only to be expected crazy texas coach.  I sometimes wonder if my exposing your ignorance and looniness for all to see ever makes you cry.  Then I might feel bad.  But I suspect you are toooo stupid to be humiliated as normal person would be.
I rest my case.   :D

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 12:16:37 PM »

Are you metaphysically incapable of making an original retort?
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 01:08:06 PM »
Is there really a thing between Sparky and Penrith? That would be interesting.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »

That was original stupid! :roll:
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2010, 02:22:55 PM »

I rest my case.   :D

Glad you agree with with me ctc.  See even you can be right once in a while, when you learn to listen to those far more learned then you. :wink:

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2010, 02:24:22 PM »
Quote from: "AKIN"
Is there really a thing between Sparky and Penrith? That would be interesting.

Nah AKIN, coach Penrith and I are cool.  There were other people on the list that I have never had an issue with too, like AM. :D

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 02:28:24 PM »
 It isn't nice to me to shred the challenged.

That was original stupid! :roll:

In addition to being metaphysically incapable of making (or even recognizing apparently) an original retort, once again you prove your inability to reply without name calling.  :roll: