Poll

Which couple is least likely to lease a time share together?

1) Sparky and CTC
13 (86.7%)
2) Sparky and Vise Grip
0 (0%)
3) Sparky and Red Viking
0 (0%)
4) Sparky and Brad Penrith
1 (6.7%)
5) Sparky and Marston
0 (0%)
6) Sparky and a Homosexual conservative
0 (0%)
7) Sparky and Palin in a buttercup tubetop
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 21, 2010, 11:11:04 PM

Author Topic: Favorite All Time feud between sets of Posters and Friends  (Read 4386 times)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite All Time feud between sets of Posters and Friends
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 02:34:17 PM »
Quote from: "ViseGrip"
Quote from: "coachsparky"
Quote from: "ctc"
Quote from: "Viratas"
 It isn't nice to me to shred the challenged.

No need to feel bad for being shredded constantly and continually by someone so enormously your intellectual superior, it is only to be expected crazy texas coach.  I sometimes wonder if my exposing your ignorance and looniness for all to see ever makes you cry.  Then I might feel bad.  But I suspect you are toooo stupid to be humiliated as normal person would be.
Are you metaphysically incapable of making an original retort?

That was original stupid! :roll:

In addition to being metaphysically incapable of making (or even recognizing apparently) an original retort, once again you prove your inability to reply without name calling.  :roll:

Can't help but call a spade a spade Tight_a$$.  One word does not make a retort unoriginal.  If the shoe fits wear it and that shoe fits you perfectly. :roll:
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 02:41:13 PM »

No need to feel bad for being shredded constantly and continually by someone so enormously your intellectual superior, it is only to be expected crazy texas coach.  I sometimes wonder if my exposing your ignorance and looniness for all to see ever makes you cry.  Then I might feel bad.  But I suspect you are toooo stupid to be humiliated as normal person would be.

In addition to being metaphysically incapable of making (or even recognizing apparently) an original retort, once again you prove your inability to reply without name calling.  :roll:

Can't help but call a spade a spade Tight_a$$.  One word does not make a retort unoriginal.  If the shoe fits wear it and that shoe fits you perfectly. :roll:
LMAO... oh really sparkles?.... tell me how it fits me and provide examples please.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2010, 02:48:41 PM »

LMAO... oh really sparkles?.... tell me how it fits me and provide examples please.

Here is how it fits you.  Come on Tight_a$$, give me a hard task next time. :lol:

The CTC vs. Sparky Debates, should go into the Forum's Hall of Fame (I mean all forums globally)
Now I feel terrible.  It isn't nice to me to shred the challenged.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline nywrestler4life

• LXP
  • World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2010, 03:54:16 PM »

Are we playing the quote above you game?

Here is how it fits you.  Come on Tight_a$$, give me a hard task next time. :lol:

The CTC vs. Sparky Debates, should go into the Forum's Hall of Fame (I mean all forums globally)

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2010, 10:28:24 PM »
One is for certain, someone is ALWAYS in a spat with somebody.  What a pattern.   :wink:
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2010, 10:29:53 PM »
One is for certain, someone is ALWAYS in a spat with somebody.  What a pattern.   :wink:
BTW, I am easilyn the hands down winner.  I am further removed and opposite of Sparky than anyone else on this boards (and proud of it)   8)
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 08:13:27 AM »
BTW, I am easilyn the hands down winner.  I am further removed and opposite of Sparky than anyone else on this boards (and proud of it)   8)

There is no doubt about it crazy texas coach, as the most extreme lunatic fringe religious whacko right wing nutcase on this forum, you are about as removed from reality and as opposite of me as a person can get.  What you win for being such a loon, is beyond me. :roll:

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 08:48:42 AM »
I shouldn't have started this poll - made it in jest.  Didn't mean for it to get too angry.

Changing gears:  Coach Sparky, how is Alec liking UNI so far in 2nd yr?  I know there's a ton of competition for his weight there with Washington and Ettleson.  How do those matches go in the room?  I bet they are all extremely close.
Ok, stop right there.........and I'll bring back the sun.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 09:15:08 AM »
I shouldn't have started this poll - made it in jest. Didn't mean for it to get too angry

You waskie wabbitt, you.

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2010, 09:20:26 AM »
I shouldn't have started this poll - made it in jest. Didn't mean for it to get too angry

You waskie wabbitt, you.

Ha!

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2010, 11:01:03 AM »
Quote from: "AnthonyMarston"
I shouldn't have started this poll - made it in jest.  Didn't mean for it to get too angry.

Changing gears:  Coach Sparky, how is Alec liking UNI so far in 2nd yr?  I know there's a ton of competition for his weight there with Washington and Ettleson.  How do those matches go in the room?  I bet they are all extremely close.

Hey Anthony, Alec really likes UNI. I know that there was some good competition in the room.  Trenton gave up on 141 just before Christmas.  Charlie made the cut and they will splitting duty for a while but Charlie appears to be the man now.  Alec's official record is 13-6 but he did get two exhibition matches which he won as well so he is 15-6, 9-5 against D1 competition.

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2010, 08:18:01 PM »

Hey Anthony, Alec really likes UNI. I know that there was some good competition in the room.  Trenton gave up on 141 just before Christmas.  Charlie made the cut and they will splitting duty for a while but Charlie appears to be the man now.  Alec's official record is 13-6 but he did get two exhibition matches which he won as well so he is 15-6, 9-5 against D1 competition.

When you say Trenton gave up on 141, you mean he couldn't make weight anymore?  Wasn't he at 133 for a short time 2yrs ago?  Did he try out at 149 and couldn't beat Robbins?

9 - 5 for D1 competition is not bad - amazingly tougher in college than in high school.  Proportionally, Alec is so far above what he was in his senior high, its incredible.  I bet if you would put him right now against the top high school kid, he'd absolutely destroy him.

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2010, 08:25:40 PM »

Only this jackass would completely butcher the written word while exhorting himself as an uber-intellectual force of nature!

LMAO @ SPUNKY

Bob, you are certainly one of a kind. You are the most glaringly fallacious "intellectual" I have ever encountered. In fact, you're the only self-appointed intellectual giant I know. The fact that you think you're this colossal thinker, and everyone else thinks you're either crazy or just plain arrogant and stupid, should tell you something.

I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'.
I always bring my hips to the party.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2010, 08:40:39 PM »
Quote from: "Intensity guru"

Only this jackass would completely butcher the written word while exhorting himself as an uber-intellectual force of nature!

LMAO @ SPUNKY

Bob, you are certainly one of a kind. You are the most glaringly fallacious "intellectual" I have ever encountered. In fact, you're the only self-appointed intellectual giant I know. The fact that you think you're this colossal thinker, and everyone else thinks you're either crazy or just plain arrogant and stupid, should tell you something.

I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'.

You are nearly as ignorant as the crazy texas coach himself.  I have never claimed to be some super intellectual.  When I am being compared to such no neck, one eyebrow Neanderthals as yourself, the crazy texas coach and Tight_a$$, pointing out I am clearly intellectually superior is nothing.  It's like saying I have a better vocabulary then a 2 year old.  It isn't saying much.

You cannot find a single place where I compared myself with some truly impressive intellect because I haven't.  It just isn't too hard to be more intelligent than the low level of intellect displayed by most posters on here.  But that is not surprising since this site is dominated by right wing Bible belters.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 08:51:53 PM by coachsparky »

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2010, 08:49:45 PM »

When you say Trenton gave up on 141, you mean he couldn't make weight anymore?  Wasn't he at 133 for a short time 2yrs ago?  Did he try out at 149 and couldn't beat Robbins?

9 - 5 for D1 competition is not bad - amazingly tougher in college than in high school.  Proportionally, Alec is so far above what he was in his senior high, its incredible.  I bet if you would put him right now against the top high school kid, he'd absolutely destroy him.

Yeah, he couldn't make 141 any more.  Yes he was 133 two years ago.  They don't do try outs other than the mostly meaningless wrestle offs  before any competition.  Coaches simply decide who will wrestle.

Looking back to HS does not really mean much AM, but I am sure you are right..