Author Topic: Conference Lineups Due Feb 25th  (Read 3547 times)

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Conference Lineups Due Feb 25th
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 01:22:35 AM »
Quote from: "Drooke"
So, just to be perfectly clear.... we aren't going to re-submit a new line-up next week?  We aren't going to still go week by week?  I feel as though we should.  What say you, overseer?

I would assume the reason for the lineups needing to be in was the Pac10 going this weekend. And since it is part of the conference tournament schedule, all lineups would need to be locked in for the entire conference tourney schedule. Whether it is a one or two week stretch.
If you want respect, be respectful.

Drooke

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 02:58:22 AM »
That is what I was thinking Akin.  I just wanted to be able to put Nauman in the line-up..... the kid is a stud.

On another note, I have seen in other leagues where folks can franchise a member on their roster for next season....what say you about this topic Lost?

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2010, 12:43:21 PM »
No Joke AC... you had Hoch and Graff.....and you let Graff GO!!!!!!!!  Sorry, just trying to rub a little salt in the wound...... although I bet at this point in your day to day life you wouldn't even feel it.   :wink:

Maybe if we could extend the trade deadline, I could further decimate my team into complete oblivion. :x
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2010, 12:44:32 PM »
That is what I was thinking Akin.  I just wanted to be able to put Nauman in the line-up..... the kid is a stud.

On another note, I have seen in other leagues where folks can franchise a member on their roster for next season....what say you about this topic Lost?

I thought that it was in the rules that you could keep one member but it would count as your first round draft pick next year.
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2010, 11:48:45 PM »
Quote from: "acguns"

I thought that it was in the rules that you could keep one member but it would count as your first round draft pick next year.

That is correct, sir.
If you want respect, be respectful.

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 03:51:22 AM »
As things stand now there is a keeper provision in the rules.  Whether (and in what form) we keep that part of the rules for next year is something I'm going to put up for public discussion.

This year I literally just copy-pasted the set of rules from the league I play in without putting any thought into what changes could make them better.  In fact I wasn't really too keen about running this league and I only did it because I was the person with experience.

But despite a period of time where I lost almost all interest in fantasy wrestling (its funny what a new girlfriend will do to your hobbies ;)), I did have fun this year.  So for any of you that are interested in coming back next year I'll be remaking the league

When I have free time I'll make a post detailing some of the changes I will be making for next year and opening some things up for discussion.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 12:45:04 PM »
I will TOTALLY keep McDonough then!!!!
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2010, 01:50:24 PM »
Quote from: "brycemus"
I will TOTALLY keep McDonough then!!!!

We'll see...

Drooke

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2010, 02:36:49 AM »
Quote from: "brycemus"
McBono~ Big 10s
Dennis~ Big 10s
nobody
Cathell KSU~ uh EIWA?
Dong~ ACC
M*~Big 10s
Burke~BIg 5
LeBlanc Wyo~WWA?
Lapotsky~Big 5
Ellis~ Big 5

Erekson~Big 10 (flex)

Hey Bryce, did you see that Cathell was injured this past week in practice and will not be wrestling at conf.?

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 04:40:49 PM »
235, without a 133 pointer.  I shorted myself some points by forgetting to change my lineup to start graff.