Author Topic: Final Regular Season Results  (Read 5618 times)

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Final Regular Season Results
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2010, 12:22:26 PM »
Quote from: "LoSt"
AKIN I have recived word that the NCAA provides scoring sheets for teams that list all of the points that their entrants score in the tourney, and that we can get ahold of them.  So if you want to take a break and save yourself some trouble, we can probably just use those to calculate scores

I don't mind doing it, I normally do it for the pool that I am in at NCAA's every year. Since I am not going to Omaha this year, it will keep me involved. I am going to try to do daily updates for each roster.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2010, 12:52:57 PM »
Quote from: "AKIN"
Quote from: "Rockhard"
Quote from: "Drooke"

A lot of fantasy leagues do a TOILET BOWL in order to keep things interesting.

I have no problem figuring scores for a toilet bowl for you guys. Roster deadline for you guys would be the same, midnight next Tuesday 03/16. I will only do scores for those teams that actually post line-ups, meaning I will not just use your conference roster. All teams will start with 0 points. I will start a thread for your rosters in the next couple of days, please let me start the thread and then you can post them.

I love it when people pay attention!!
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2010, 04:42:17 PM »
you're not the boss of me Word
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer