Obama
0 (0%)
Rahm "Dead Fish"
2 (14.3%)
Some lesser stooge
10 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: May 26, 2010, 08:14:11 AM

Author Topic: Who takes the fall?  (Read 5123 times)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Who takes the fall?
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2010, 10:31:25 AM »
Quote from: "Intensity guru"
Quote from: "coachsparky"
It's still funny that you utterly butchered the English language while berating someone else for their poor spelling. Gooofy Dooosh. You're pathetic.

It is still funny that you are too stupid to understand how to spell douche when trying to call someone a name.  That is what I call pathetic. :lol:

You're a pathetic wormy little DOOOOOOOOSH. Gee I didn't know it wasn't spelled with 5 O's you retard. Thanks for clearing that up genius.

I mean... What Crazy The, Clearing Up, That we Were , Talking About, The Word Douche,  :shock:  :)  :D  :P  :oops:  :cry:  :twisted:  :roll:  :?  8)  :!:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :o  :evil:  :cry:  :cry:  :(  :(  :)  :oops:  :D  8)  8)  :lol:  :x  :?:  8)  :?  :?  :shock:
Somebody has ODed on coffee this morning! :roll:
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2010, 10:27:35 PM »
You're a pathetic wormy little DOOOOOOOOSH. Gee I didn't know it wasn't spelled with 5 O's you retard. Thanks for clearing that up genius.

You are still confusing him.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2010, 09:57:34 AM »
Quote from: "ctc"

You are still confusing him.

Don't project crazy.  I am not confused at all, I know exactly how to push his buttons.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2010, 01:00:12 PM »
"What crazy the fact you mispelled guarantee, nobody had to but I was not going to pick on you for it, That is not like me, I am not that petty as to pick on you for a simple typo!"

Ask the swami if you can read from an English textbook this weekend at "church."

I always bring my hips to the party.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2010, 07:16:53 AM »
"What crazy the fact you mispelled guarantee, nobody had to but I was not going to pick on you for it, That is not like me, I am not that petty as to pick on you for a simple typo!"

Ask the swami if you can read from an English textbook this weekend at "church."

I would not be able to find a swami at my church intemperate guano.  Perhaps you can send yours over? :lol:

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2010, 07:50:51 AM »

I would not be able to find a swami at my church intemperate guano.  Perhaps you can send yours over? :lol:
A couple points here.

1.  Sparky seems intolerant to swami's.

2.  Sparky doesn't even attend church unless he has started going again recently.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2010, 07:56:05 AM »

A couple points here.

1.  Sparky seems intolerant to swami's.

Really crazy texas coach? What in my statement appears to you to be intolerant of swami's?

2.  Sparky doesn't even attend church unless he has started going again recently.

You are right, I rarely go to church.  Cannot say never but it is extremely rare.