Author Topic: 2010 1st Annual NUWAY America's Cup  (Read 1543 times)

Offline danny mullan

• View Profile
2010 1st Annual NUWAY America's Cup
« on: April 27, 2010, 01:04:52 PM »
This event from June 3rd to the 6th will bring Dirty Jersey's best JWAY squad to battle Cali, Nevada and Michigan in the best Folkstyle Event of the 2010 Summer! Dirty Jerseys Roster will be finalized thias week..but NJ State Champs Ashnault at 103, Duca at 125, Festejo at 135, Visicaro at 160 with State Finalists Casaletto at 119, Cornell at 152 and Bethea at 171..joining the other NJ placewinners...we are coming to bring the cup back to Jersey....its going to be a great experience for the wrestlers, states involved and the Country..its just a start baby![/b][/color]

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
Re: 2010 1st Annual NUWAY America's Cup
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 01:19:44 PM »
IDK, Cali's team is pretty tough. You think Jersey is going to have the guns to bring it home? BTW, great meeting you in Michigan.
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."

Offline danny mullan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 01:28:33 PM »
CALI'S GOT THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE WITH MORE KIDS BEING IN WITH NO TRAVEL..BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER..MICHIGAN, JERSEY, NEVADA ARE BRINGING THEIR ELITE PLATOONS TO TAKE IT BACK HOME:), LOL....IF ALL STAY HEALTHY THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD OLD FASHION DONNEYBROOK AS MY POPS USE TO CALL IT GROWING UP IN THE CITY:)....GLAD I'M HELPING ORGANIZING THE DAMN THING AND NOT WRESTLING IN IT..LOL...AWESOME NATIONALS IN BATTTLE CREEK AND GREAT MEETING YOU AND THE MANY OTHER 'NUWAY FAMILY'...WE WILL RISE TOGETHER MY FRIEND...

Offline unihighcoach

• Junior Varsity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 01:22:20 AM »
Dont go clearing any space on the trophy mantle just yet Mr. Mullan

Our Central Valley team has their fair share of talent as well

4 state champs, 2 state runner ups, and 18 state placers

Offline danny mullan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 07:31:50 AM »
LOL...Dirty Jersey is really loking forward to a great trip and comp....if we don't bring it home this year..we'll have to reload and try to take you guys out next year...this is awesome stuff and Ernie and dave dean, rob stehley and everyone involved should be applauded for supporting the West Coast initiative of SCWAY and helping keep Folmkstyle Wrestling alive and building across the country...see all you guys soon

Offline OldFan

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 09:07:41 AM »
Quote from: "unihighcoach"
Dont go clearing any space on the trophy mantle just yet Mr. Mullan

Our Central Valley team has their fair share of talent as well

4 state champs, 2 state runner ups, and 18 state placers
Coach, very impressed with Morgan McIntosh, very Big win over Ed Ruth @ FILA. I wouldn't be surprised to see Morgan start off next yr as the #1 recruit in the country unless Camp beats him in Fargo.

Offline concord87

• Bantam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 09:29:59 AM »
With Camp already decided on playing football in college, do you think he will even wrestle in Fargo?  I would assume that he bulks up some for football and in late July he would be preparing for that season.  Think he would maybe go 215 in fargo if he even goes?

Offline OldFan

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 09:52:00 AM »
:(
Quote from: "concord87"
With Camp already decided on playing football in college, do you think he will even wrestle in Fargo?  I would assume that he bulks up some for football and in late July he would be preparing for that season.  Think he would maybe go 215 in fargo if he even goes?
Good ?, maybe Camps Wrestling Career is over at least as it once was. I don't blame Camp at all for going the FootBall Rout but that is a lot of Wrestling Talent going down the Drain :(

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 10:54:24 AM »
Agreed. And who's to say he doesn't some how change his mind.
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."