Author Topic: Fantasy League Announcements  (Read 1788 times)

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Fantasy League Announcements
« on: October 13, 2010, 12:24:06 am »
The leagues will stay the old guys in one league and the newbies in the other. There will be a random draw for the draft order for both leagues on Friday afternoon. As soon as the draws are completed, the orders will be posted in this section. The drafts will begin either Sunday evening or Monday morning. I will be doing a spreadsheet to keep up wiht both leagues drafts. You will need to PM Viratas with a good way to contact you, preferably a cell # that we can text you when your pick is up. The only thing that can delay the draft starting is you not getting this info to V. Hopefully the drafts will only take a few days or so, but that is up to you.
If you want respect, be respectful.

Offline TehGratest

• State Champ
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy League Announcements
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 04:47:35 pm »
Just because I didn't play in your league last year doesn't make me a "newbie."  You let guys in the "old guys" league who haven't played before.  So really they're the "newbies."  I signed up way before any of them specifically so I could be in the more experienced league.

Offline Cicero

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 06:11:44 pm »
Got to say I agree if the first goal is filling the league with returners it should go in order of sign up date.

IntensityGuru and ViseGrip weren't in the league last year, and so assuming TehGratest and Gage were the first two new guys to sign up should get first dibs on being in the old league.
"The kinds of moves Oliver can hit are well beyond the kinds of moves I have the wrestling knowledge to describe" - LoSt

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 11:02:30 am »
Gage definitely isn't a noob to the fantasy league stuff. I believe he played i nthe first league ever on Wrestling Talk.
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."