Author Topic: ***FANTASY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT***PLEASE READ ASAP****  (Read 4240 times)

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
***FANTASY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT***PLEASE READ ASAP****
« on: October 13, 2010, 07:51:51 PM »
Ok, since we have issues with who wants to be in what league, and I have not had any feedback on how to get it resolved, the decision is to throw all the names into a random draw and the first 12 guys that come out will be in League #1. The rest of the guys will go to league #2. I am still waiting to hear from one person as to whether he is really in or out. So there will be either be two 11 team leagues; or one 12 team and one 11 team league. This seems like the fairest option. If anyone has any other ideas, I need to hear them before Noon tomorrow.
If you want respect, be respectful.

Offline Cicero

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
Re: ***FANTASY LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT***PLEASE READ ASAP****
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 09:05:56 PM »
Does this mean no carryovers?
"The kinds of moves Oliver can hit are well beyond the kinds of moves I have the wrestling knowledge to describe" - LoSt

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 09:23:42 PM »
Anyone from last seasons TOM league can use their 1st round pick ONLY to keep a player from their final team roster.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 10:29:09 PM »
but what if someone who picks ahead of me takes the guy I want to keep ?
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Drooke

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 10:46:14 PM »
After the rosters and order are released you will have a day or so to state if you are keeping someone from last season.....They will then be taken off the board. 

Offline styus197

• Schoolboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 11:09:31 PM »
I am still in

Drooke

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 11:27:02 PM »
Indeed you are....check back tomorrow to see what league you are in.  Did you pm Akin or Veritas your contact info?

Offline Cicero

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 09:04:41 AM »
For the love of God, let me be in a different league than Lost and let me have first pick.  I'm not scared of him, but he has a lot of points on his team that I want on my team. 
"The kinds of moves Oliver can hit are well beyond the kinds of moves I have the wrestling knowledge to describe" - LoSt

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 10:33:21 AM »
IF Lost is still going to participate(still don't have confirmation), he would only be able to keep one guy from last year, as best.

Offline Cicero

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 10:35:47 AM »
Yeah.  I really want the guy I assume he would keep, Lewnes.  I'm sure I'm not alone in that desire though.

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 11:01:29 AM »
Lewnes was kicked off the team this week.
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 11:14:43 AM »
Lewnes was kicked off the team this week.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 03:12:53 PM »
Ok, the league rosters and draft order have been posted in the 2010 draft section. Please check those posts. Here is the info for the drafts:

Both League Drafts will start at 9:00am Central Monday 10/18. (this should give everyone enough time to get their contact info to Viratas to make sure we can let you know when you are up)

For those that were in last seasons league and are wanting to use your 1st round draft pick for a player from your roster from that league, you MUST post the wrestlers name that you are wanting to keep by 12:00 midnight Sunday night. If have not posted anything by then, you forfeit your ability to keep a wrestler. NO EXCEPTIONS

Please try to keep up with the draft. This will allow us to get it done asap, most likely about 5-6 days. Make sure you check the spreadsheet for each league to make sure you are not trying to draft a wrestle that is already gone.

HAVE FUN WITH THIS, THAT'S WHY WE ARE DOING IT.

Offline yak rider

• DIII
  • smile,breathe, move slowly
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 08:25:27 PM »
thanks for the invite into league two.  i looked at the 2010 draft thread and didn't see any draft order or league rosters as of yet????   also, to whom do i give the contact info?   also, being a newbie i like the old heads in one league and the newbies in another so to speak.  i would like to have the choice of picking some of those that i know will be kept by those who played last year.  another thing is i might slow up the process if we start monday at 9:00 a.m. as i teach and can't be glued to the computer as i could in the evenings or weekends.   i can check it out between classes or during free periods but not during a class.  so if you could direct me to a thread where everything is finalized, that would be great.   thanks    mike
wag more...  bark less

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 08:30:19 PM »
Mike, if you go to the 2010 TOM Fantasy Wrestling child board you need to look for the thread marked 2010 FANTASY LEAGUE #1 ROSTER AND DRAFT ORDER. You are in League #1 obviously. Please send Viratas a PM with a good cell number that we can text you to let you know when your pick comes up, if you are taking awhile to get your pick in. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.