Author Topic: Anyone watching Pacquiao vs. Margarito tomorrow?  (Read 1361 times)

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone watching Pacquiao vs. Margarito tomorrow?
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 12:47:41 AM »
KevinI Kevin Iole
120-108 118-110 and 119-109 for Pacquiao #boxing
Since Jammen has told me twice to change my signature, I can only assume his wrestling knowledge is no longer something I can count on along with pizza and beer.

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 12:48:25 AM »
I read Iole's twitter feed after you posted the original ones up Fuhr (Thanks by the way).  Kevin was calling for this to be stopped well before the end.

Yeah, it even read as violent. 
Since Jammen has told me twice to change my signature, I can only assume his wrestling knowledge is no longer something I can count on along with pizza and beer.

Offline a guest

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2010, 12:52:33 AM »
I thought Manny was going to KO Margarito in the mid rounds.  I didn't think it would go the decision; however, by the way this fight played out....I really think it shouldn't have gone past the mid rounds.  Tony could have seriously gotten hurt in there.  Looks like Manny was asking the ref to stop it a couple of times. 

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2010, 12:54:04 AM »
Read like that to me too.  Think it was Iole who said Manny looked to a corner or the ref at one point like in a "do you want this to keep going" kind of way

Offline a guest

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 08:51:58 AM »
Post fight comment:

Manny Pacquiao: "...I felt pity for him (in the last two rounds)."