Author Topic: 2012 Fanasy league  (Read 6944 times)

Offline TehGratest

• State Champ
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Fanasy league
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 10:45:09 AM »
I don't think anyone logged on, said they were ready to post, and then proceeded to take an hour to pick.

What holds you up is when people aren't right by a computer.  That's no big deal, and thats why we are drafting when we are and we will have plenty of time to complete it as long as everyone does their best to check the boards frequently. 

Offline herbp

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2011, 01:26:16 PM »
 This is all I am saying . Once you are ready and it is your pick taking up to 4 hours is silly . Once you see it is your pick-post your pick -if i remember correctly AKIN did a great job keeping the draft updated last year .If you see your guy is no longer available post one or two names and then come back if you must-
You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.
N.Gaimann

Offline TehGratest

• State Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2011, 07:20:12 PM »
I agree herb.

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2011, 11:59:28 PM »
Here is the draft spreadsheet we will use for this season. I will do my best to keep it updated through the draft, but my work schedule will be different this year, so I can not promise it will be  as quick as last year. Drooke and V will have editing rights on the sheet, as well. So hopefully between the three of us it can be updated well through the draft.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CNOskuYD&key=0AuzCv86NreSSdDZndGUyMlIxYjR4QzhRMERMY1Yzdnc&hl=en&authkey=CNOskuYD#gid=2
If you want respect, be respectful.

Offline herbp

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 04:38:37 PM »
 would it help if each player posted his own picks ?
You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.
N.Gaimann