Poll

Are you a dog person or cat person or are you bipetual? Or do you hate them?

DOGS! Brains and loyalty cant be beat
CATS! Low maintenance and mouse free homes
DOGS & CATS! I just cant say no and besides its fun to watch em fight
ANIMALS: They stink and belong on a farm

Author Topic: Dog or Cat person  (Read 6818 times)

Offline tpay

• LXP
  • National Champ
    • View Profile
Re: Dog or Cat person
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 05:48:42 PM »
Addie... Jack Russell Terrorist

My superball with fur and fangs.

Dog Person

I also have a Jack Russell who's half Chihauhau. Rescued him from the pound a year ago just two days before he was due to be put down. Good little guy, housebroken, well mannered and great with the grandkids. Really glad to have him.

StephanVonVesthell

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 03:05:01 AM »
Sounds like a real shit ass.

Offline mako

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2011, 02:25:38 PM »
Right now we have two cats MJ and Kona both of whom adopted my daughter at the kitty rescue.  We had a Portuguese Water Dog (Koko) that also adopted my daughter at the rescue but she died from lymphoma.  This dog was very loyal and loved car rides and couldn't until my girl came home from school.  This dog was adopted at age 7 months in 2001 and lived until 2009.  I am a dog person at heart but I love having cats too so ctc's stereotype doesn't fit.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2011, 02:43:21 PM »
Right now we have two cats MJ and Kona both of whom adopted my daughter at the kitty rescue.  We had a Portuguese Water Dog (Koko) that also adopted my daughter at the rescue but she died from lymphoma.  This dog was very loyal and loved car rides and couldn't until my girl came home from school.  This dog was adopted at age 7 months in 2001 and lived until 2009.  I am a dog person at heart but I love having cats too so ctc's stereotype doesn't fit.
Ahhhhh, I think you just proved that it does.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline mako

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2011, 03:34:35 PM »
I don't think anything I said in my statement proves your stereotype.  I already said I am a dog person.  I can't have dogs right now because of where I live so stop being such a tool and making everything a liberal/conservative issue.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 04:10:58 PM »
I don't think anything I said in my statement proves your stereotype.  I already said I am a dog person.  I can't have dogs right now because of where I live so stop being such a tool and making everything a liberal/conservative issue.
So, first you can't resist taking a poke at me and then, when I respond back, you get all huffy.  I just tolerant liberals.   ;)
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 10:49:01 AM »
Bump
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 12:05:31 PM by ViseGrip »
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline ocianain

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2011, 11:09:30 PM »
Three cats, Fred and Ginger (yes they are named after them), Victor (most alpha cat imaginable), a dog (border collie, anyone want a border collie) and a turtle Zach.
The Seeking For One Thing Will Find Another - Irish Proverb

Offline KR1963

• National Champ
  • OMFG ROTFLMFAO WTF SMFH NFM We ARE...
    • View Profile
    • Everything Penn State Wrestling
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2011, 09:12:58 AM »
CLICK BELOW FOR MY EVERYTHING PENN STATE BLOG:
http://everythingpennstate.theopenmat.org/

A WRESTLER'S MOST OFTEN HEARD OFF-SEASON QUOTE: Are you gonna eat that?

"I'd nail her so hard, whoever could pull me out would be named King of England" Deadspin