Author Topic: Embarassing Moments in MMA History: List Your Favorites!  (Read 1505 times)

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
Embarassing Moments in MMA History: List Your Favorites!
« on: September 01, 2011, 11:49:47 AM »
1)  I love when Kenny Florian was trying to hype a title fight with BJ Penn after he won a fight.  He got on the mike and kept saying like a 3yr old kid on Grandpa's lap, "I WANT BJ'S BELT!  I want it.  I do!   I WANT BJ'S BELT!  Yes.  I.  Do.    Want it......"

2)  Horrible fights thrown: When Kimbo Slice first was fighting in MMA and the replay showed his knockout - he NEVER EVEN LANDED and he guy went down and out.   

Also, Hershel Walker's KO of some guy recently: AGAIN, replay was shown and he never made contact.  Embarrassing.  ESPECIALLY embarassing when the guy who wins, flexes and revels in the win while the opponent is yawning on the floor.

3)  Paul Daley accidently doesn't hear the bell ( If the jury buys that, then I do ) and accidently punches Josh Koscheck right in the face......Ok, that one might not be embarrassing.....That one's ok.
Ok, stop right there.........and I'll bring back the sun.

Offline MetsFan

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • AKA "everybody"
    • View Profile
Re: Embarassing Moments in MMA History: List Your Favorites!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 12:38:13 PM »
When Amir Sadollah fell off the fence celebrating a victory on the The Ultimate Fighter show.
There's always Bulgaria.

StephanVonVesthell

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 01:17:05 PM »
When Maynard knocked Emerson and himself out.

Offline AnthonyMarston

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 06:56:52 AM »
Another one being Dennis Hallman's Greg Louganis shorts.   Greg was the only one beaming here.

Interesting all the women were "disgusted".   I heard a female reporter say how "disgusting" it was.   I see her point.   When women wear next to nothing fighting in cages, I am "Disgusted" too.   Ya right.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:34:20 PM by AnthonyMarston »
Ok, stop right there.........and I'll bring back the sun.

Offline Gopherfan0133

• Regional Champ
  • anyone hate Nebraska as much as I do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 01:19:44 AM »
the supposed greatest heavyweight ever (and considered by some to be the greatest ever) getting KO'ed by a middleweight
have a nice day