Author Topic: Forum Updated, User Registration Fixed... Kind Of  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Ray Brinzer

• Ipse Dixit
  • Administrator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://ray.brinzer.net/
Forum Updated, User Registration Fixed... Kind Of
« on: September 09, 2011, 12:56:05 am »
I just updated the forum software; we were two versions behind the current SMF release, now we're on the current release (2.0 final).  I was hoping this would correct some of the problems we've been having with template evaluation.  It didn't.

New user registration has been broken; I fished around and hacked a fix.  It's not a good solution, but it does appear to be working.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Updated, User Registration Fixed... Kind Of
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 04:32:40 pm »
I just updated the forum software; we were two versions behind the current SMF release, now we're on the current release (2.0 final).  I was hoping this would correct some of the problems we've been having with template evaluation.  It didn't.

New user registration has been broken; I fished around and hacked a fix.  It's not a good solution, but it does appear to be working.

This seems to coincide with the start of the extended message wrap.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell