Author Topic: Last Word  (Read 4486655 times)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Last Word
« Reply #70980 on: August 12, 2014, 12:50:12 PM »
Biked int work today.  18.6 miles in 1:24.  Not a bad start.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70981 on: August 12, 2014, 02:44:33 PM »
Since Jammen has told me twice to change my signature, I can only assume his wrestling knowledge is no longer something I can count on along with pizza and beer.

Offline DiMaria

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Sardinia Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #70982 on: August 12, 2014, 03:21:03 PM »
Leftover buffalo wings for lunch. Now some fruit (Cucumber and Melon. Word
"Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

-Confucius

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70983 on: August 12, 2014, 03:41:18 PM »
No more wisdom teeth word
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70984 on: August 12, 2014, 03:57:52 PM »
Take it from me:  follow your dentist's advice as to how to lessen the chances of dry sockets.  They are terribly painful.
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline MetsFan

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • AKA "everybody"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70985 on: August 12, 2014, 06:58:49 PM »

This is what I was talking about with regard to cheat meals/days.  Make your regular daily meals have a little "cheat" in them once in a while, rather than binge for a cheat meal or eat bad all cheat day.  Have some chicken wings as your meal .. you're still getting lean protein from the chicken... a taste of fat, etc., from sauces, etc. ain't so bad in this context, especially when you make sure the rest of the meal is on track (ie, great job with the cucumber & melon).  Proud of you word.
There's always Bulgaria.

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70986 on: August 13, 2014, 01:45:02 AM »
Word
Since Jammen has told me twice to change my signature, I can only assume his wrestling knowledge is no longer something I can count on along with pizza and beer.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70987 on: August 13, 2014, 07:08:26 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning fuhr and everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline MetsFan

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • AKA "everybody"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70988 on: August 13, 2014, 11:57:59 AM »
Forgot to put my phone on mute while giving a presentation at our quarterly staff meeting.  Everyone enjoyed the Sanford & Son interlude word.
There's always Bulgaria.

Offline DiMaria

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Sardinia Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #70989 on: August 13, 2014, 12:13:33 PM »

This is what I was talking about with regard to cheat meals/days.  Make your regular daily meals have a little "cheat" in them once in a while, rather than binge for a cheat meal or eat bad all cheat day.  Have some chicken wings as your meal .. you're still getting lean protein from the chicken... a taste of fat, etc., from sauces, etc. ain't so bad in this context, especially when you make sure the rest of the meal is on track (ie, great job with the cucumber & melon).  Proud of you word.

Thanks brother. I'm learning little by little how to eat more healthy. I also don't emphasize too much on how much I weight. People and I will start seeing the results as I progress. Word
"Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

-Confucius

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70990 on: August 14, 2014, 12:34:38 AM »
Drow
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70991 on: August 14, 2014, 03:24:48 AM »
Word

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70992 on: August 14, 2014, 07:37:35 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning fuhr and everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a tremendous day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70993 on: August 14, 2014, 08:04:37 AM »
Freaking Kentucky coaches too paranoid to help me with rankings, about to just bite the bullet and post them anyway word
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #70994 on: August 14, 2014, 08:29:53 AM »
Freaking Kentucky coaches too paranoid to help me with rankings, about to just bite the bullet and post them anyway word

Keep your head up.  KNow the guy who has been doing the Iowa rankings for years upon years and he still has coaches that won't get back to him.  But as relationships build they'll help you out.  Post them anyway and if they don't like where their kids are at, or not at, they may be a little more apt to answer next time.