Author Topic: Last Word  (Read 4597049 times)

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Last Word
« Reply #86055 on: January 14, 2021, 06:32:04 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weatherman decided to sprinkle a little snow and ice in today and tomorrow.

Have a terrific day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #86056 on: January 14, 2021, 08:13:02 AM »
With a little sunshine it'll pop 50 today

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86057 on: January 14, 2021, 05:01:27 PM »
Major wind and rain storm tue night.  2 inches of rain all day Tue with that last push in the late evening.   Power went out at midnight or so.  Trees took out Comcast so we are with neither at the moment.  Relying on my cell phone mostly word

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86058 on: January 14, 2021, 11:37:10 PM »
When Sandy hit I spent 2 weeks doing everything off my phone.  Whomever invented to car power adapter was a genius.  It works for laptop power.  Once a day I would drive to a hotel with a genny, park near the building and latch onto their free guest wifi.  The first time I went inside and sat in the lobby.  The clerk came up to me and ask if she could help me and then was told I couldn't use the system since I wasn't a guest....."we don't have any registered guests due to the storm."  From then on I just parked and latched on from the car.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86059 on: Today at 06:32:17 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-6" of white with 20-24 mph wind, gusts up to 37. Blizzard warning will make a fun drive home.

Have a phenomenal day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86060 on: Today at 07:47:27 AM »
No snow, just rain and electricity.