Author Topic: Last Word  (Read 4724367 times)

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Last Word
« Reply #86055 on: January 14, 2021, 06:32:04 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weatherman decided to sprinkle a little snow and ice in today and tomorrow.

Have a terrific day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #86056 on: January 14, 2021, 08:13:02 AM »
With a little sunshine it'll pop 50 today

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86057 on: January 14, 2021, 05:01:27 PM »
Major wind and rain storm tue night.  2 inches of rain all day Tue with that last push in the late evening.   Power went out at midnight or so.  Trees took out Comcast so we are with neither at the moment.  Relying on my cell phone mostly word

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86058 on: January 14, 2021, 11:37:10 PM »
When Sandy hit I spent 2 weeks doing everything off my phone.  Whomever invented to car power adapter was a genius.  It works for laptop power.  Once a day I would drive to a hotel with a genny, park near the building and latch onto their free guest wifi.  The first time I went inside and sat in the lobby.  The clerk came up to me and ask if she could help me and then was told I couldn't use the system since I wasn't a guest....."we don't have any registered guests due to the storm."  From then on I just parked and latched on from the car.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86059 on: January 15, 2021, 06:32:17 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-6" of white with 20-24 mph wind, gusts up to 37. Blizzard warning will make a fun drive home.

Have a phenomenal day word!
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86060 on: January 15, 2021, 07:47:27 AM »
No snow, just rain and electricity.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86061 on: January 15, 2021, 03:20:58 PM »
Still no power or internet at the house word.   Supposed to be back by now.

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86062 on: January 16, 2021, 06:52:23 AM »
dreary 40s with rain, but no wind killing power.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86063 on: January 16, 2021, 12:18:36 PM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning RYou and everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst weather missed here. 2 of the grands spent the night. Wore me out but we had a good time.

Have a spectacular day word!

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86064 on: January 17, 2021, 08:37:14 AM »
no snow no rain in the forecast for the next 10 days.  40's predicted for what it usually the coldest week of the year.  Everything is leaning to getting hammered in March again.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86065 on: January 17, 2021, 11:31:35 AM »
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning RYou and everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Touch of freezing drizzle and snow today and tomorrow. 41 by Wednesday. Been pretty mild so far, may also get hammered in March.

Have a super day word!

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86066 on: January 18, 2021, 07:53:28 AM »
Sunny and 40's....another COVID avoidance day. 

Registered with 5 vax sites, but no vax to be found.  Crazy, state D o Health is taking registrations "will let you know when to make appointment", then every vax site is doing the same.  "mega" vax sites are intended to handle 2400 / day, but are only shooting 80 per day due to lack of supply.

Now we're into 21-28 cycles.  A site will vax with primary and tell you day and time to return for the booster, then when the booster is due, it only vax's those with the booster for the next 21-28 days.  Miss your booster app't and you're screwed in the scheduling.

Gotta be a better way.

The J&J single shot dose will double the vax volume.

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86067 on: January 18, 2021, 08:54:33 AM »
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only vaccines here so far have been to the medical professionals. Rural area, will be awhile before it makes it here.

Have an incredible day word!

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86068 on: January 18, 2021, 11:26:36 AM »
WA has given out roughly 20% of the vaccines they have and the governor was crying that  he didn't have enough vaccines.  They are just now devising a plan to distribute the vaccine.   Extremely poor planning.   But of course it is all Trump's fault word

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #86069 on: January 18, 2021, 02:27:53 PM »
65+ is eligible, but they are till vaxing meds, those inside assisted living and first responders.  The distribution model is set, 257 sites, just don't have enough vaccine to make it worthwhile for all to open.  Only so many doses can be produced each day.  So my wife and I sit here on thee lists waiting for an email or text with a link to make an appointment.  One is a freaking joke.  If you don't create an appointment within 10 minutes of being notified you lose your spot in line.