Poll

Did you know about this before reading this poll?

Yes, I did
11 (73.3%)
No, I did not
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Obama comments about Netanyahu  (Read 4161 times)

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Obama comments about Netanyahu
« on: November 12, 2011, 11:10:30 AM »
Here's a synopsis suggesting a media cover up: http://bigjournalism.com/aim/2011/11/11/media-attempt-to-cover-up-obama-comments-on-israel/

I think most of our posters are fairly informed.
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Obama comments about Netanyahu
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »
I did not see anything sensational at all about the comment.  If I was Netanyahu, i would not have been offended in the least.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 06:50:29 PM »
I saw it.... I bet Netanyahu lasts in office longer than Obama.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 06:57:56 PM »
I saw it.... I bet Netanyahu lasts in office longer than Obama.

Yeah, it is possible he could last 9 years.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 05:38:42 AM »
Here's a synopsis suggesting a media cover up: http://bigjournalism.com/aim/2011/11/11/media-attempt-to-cover-up-obama-comments-on-israel/

Why does it trouble you that Sarkozy called him a liar and Obama didn't spring to Netayahu's defense?  Is it a requirement for the American president to be obsequious to Israel?
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 11:53:34 AM »

Why does it trouble you that Sarkozy called him a liar and Obama didn't spring to Netayahu's defense?  Is it a requirement for the American president to be obsequious to Israel?
Its no secret that Obama favors the muslims. If he gets reelected that thinly veiled anti-semitism will become more evident. He and Jesse and Farrakhan are pretty much on the same page.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 12:07:38 PM »

Its no secret that Obama favors the muslims. If he gets reelected that thinly veiled anti-semitism will become more evident. He and Jesse and Farrakhan are pretty much on the same page.

Uh, can any say, complete moron.  Yep that is what this post proves, tightass is a complete moron.

Offline mako

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 02:49:02 PM »
I am not sure where you are getting that Obama is anti semetic.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 03:15:32 PM »
I am not sure where you are getting that Obama is anti semetic.

The same place you get the tea party is racist.

StephanVonVesthell

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 03:16:09 PM »
Maybe I'm wrong, but Vise's post read sarcastically to me.

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 09:09:26 AM »

LOL..."no secret".  You guys crack me up. Did you get this on Worldnetdaily.com? If so, watch out...the Rapture will be here any time now, lol.
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 12:20:16 PM »

Nope, 100 percent certain it was a sincerely held belief of his.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 04:14:43 PM »

MOI?

Offline mako

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 05:34:31 PM »
Vise, you are a shitty mind reader, nowhere in any of my posts have I stated or implied that tea partier's are racist.