Author Topic: Birds evolved from Dinosaurs?  (Read 4386 times)

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Birds evolved from Dinosaurs?
« on: December 06, 2011, 05:26:49 PM »
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Offline mako

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
Re: Birds evolved from Dinosaurs?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 08:11:11 PM »
That's not unreasonable.  For a carnivore, anything can be a potential prey item including cannibalism of the young.  If humans ever existed alongside dinosaurs, I would expect to find some sort of human remain within a stomach area of a dinosaur fossil and none have ever been found in the same strata much less in their stomach.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 10:18:52 PM »
At least that is what we are told.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn21182-first-evidence-that-dinosaurs-ate-birds.html

Only someone totally and utterly ignorant of the mechanism of evolution would post this thinking it had any relevance.  We all evolved from single celled orgqanisms and the still exist.  Wa all evolved from fish band they still exist.  Wa all evolved from earlier mammals that still exist.  No big deal.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 10:57:05 PM »
At least that is what we are told.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn21182-first-evidence-that-dinosaurs-ate-birds.html

The earliest bird fossil remains have been dated to the late Jurassic (160 million years ago). Considering that the first dinosaur remains date to about 230 million years ago that leaves an ample 70 million years for evolutionary development.   

Also, you should be interested to know that mammals are nearly as old, geologically speaking, as the Dinosaurs would be if they were alive today. Mammal like reptiles evolved about 260 million years ago and true mammals appeared about 200 million years ago. 
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 09:44:12 AM »
If humans ever existed alongside dinosaurs, I would expect to find some sort of human remain within a stomach area of a dinosaur fossil and none have ever been found in the same strata much less in their stomach.
It is very rare that anything that was in a dinosaur's stomach got fossilized, it usually got digested.

There have been human artifacts found in the same rock layer including human footprints.  The artwork of dinosaurs done by ancient cultures all over the world cannot be reasonably explained away.  The reasonable answer is "they saw dinosaurs".
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 10:01:24 AM »
If humans ever existed alongside dinosaurs, I would expect to find some sort of human remain within a stomach area of a dinosaur fossil and none have ever been found in the same strata much less in their stomach.
It is very rare that anything that was in a dinosaur's stomach got fossilized, it usually got digested.

There have been human artifacts found in the same rock layer including human footprints.  The artwork of dinosaurs done by ancient cultures all over the world cannot be reasonably explained away.  The reasonable answer is "they saw dinosaurs".

Actually there are zero human artifacts that can be shown to exist in the same rock layers as dinosaures and there is no artwork that can be verified to be dinosaurs in human antiquity, none at all.  Typical right wing Christian lies.  They are some of the most dishonest people on earth and go figure lying is supposed to be a sin in God's eyes. :o
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 10:40:51 AM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

"Mommie, make them have to play with me."

TobusRex,
If you have any intelligent and serious responses, I will read and respond to yours.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 11:01:10 AM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

"Mommie, make them have to play with me."

TobusRex,
If you have any intelligent and serious responses, I will read and respond to yours.

Mommie I am scared that coachsparky will be mean to me, please don't make me look at his post because I (removed) cannot stand to have my feelings hurt.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:26:45 PM by fuhr »

Offline mako

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 12:57:02 PM »
Many dinosaur fossils have been found with pieces of bone of another species in the stomach area.  Since that has occured, it would be a reasonable expectation to find at least one human fossil in the stomach area of a carnivore of that era.  No human fossils at all have been found in the same strata as any dinosaur fossil.  As for the drawings, some are due to wishful thinking and seeing shapes where none exists.  Others are outright frauds that were not drawn during the dinosaur eras.  Since none of the drawings have undergone independent analysis, I am going to have to outright dismiss them until proven otherwise by a credible anthropologist.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 03:52:39 PM »
Many dinosaur fossils have been found with pieces of bone of another species in the stomach area.  Since that has occured, it would be a reasonable expectation to find at least one human fossil in the stomach area of a carnivore of that era.  No human fossils at all have been found in the same strata as any dinosaur fossil.  As for the drawings, some are due to wishful thinking and seeing shapes where none exists.  Others are outright frauds that were not drawn during the dinosaur eras.  Since none of the drawings have undergone independent analysis, I am going to have to outright dismiss them until proven otherwise by a credible anthropologist.
I thought I would help you out. 

Many dinosaur fossils have been found with pieces of bone of another species in the stomach area.  Since that has occured, it would be a reasonable expectation to find at least one human fossil in the stomach area of a carnivore of that era

Actually, very few have been found with remains in the stomach.  For some unknown reason, humans tried not to be eaten by dinosaurs.  Go figure.

As for the drawings, some are due to wishful thinking and seeing shapes where none exists.

Were there some frauds?  Why yes.  Where money is to be found, there is a shyster to be found.  Only a very small amount can be brought into question. 

seeing shapes where none exists

This is where you are lacking honesty.  Sorry for my brutal honesty here.  I have to call it like it is.  The detailed drawings, carvings, and pottery are far and beyond doubt.  Try this link.   http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/ancient/dinosaur/

No human fossils at all have been found in the same strata as any dinosaur fossil.

Many artifacts and human footprints have.  Maybe monkeys were secretively placing them there to fool us later down the road.

until proven otherwise by a credible anthropologist

If I provide you with some, would you reconsider your position?  (give me an honest answer)

Offline mako

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 04:15:31 PM »
Not a single one of your so called drawings have been verified as authentic and coming from the same era as dinosaurs.  Also not a single human footprint has been found in the same strata that has been verified as authentic.  You can believe all the bullshit that you want ctc and you will still be wrong.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »
Not a single one of your so called drawings have been verified as authentic and coming from the same era as dinosaurs.  Also not a single human footprint has been found in the same strata that has been verified as authentic.  You can believe all the bullshit that you want ctc and you will still be wrong.

You got that right Mako, he is willfully ignorant.  I have no problem with that, but he was to force others to be ignorant along with him and that is just unforgivable.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 06:25:31 PM »
Not a single one of your so called drawings have been verified as authentic and coming from the same era as dinosaurs.

Actually, that would be incorrect.  The drawings and art pieces are definitely dated hundreds of years old.  That is a fact.  An honest observer would definitely recognize the specific dinosaurs with the detailed characteristics.  The ionly question is - "how could they have illustrated the distinct dinosaurs so precisely?"  The only reasonable answer is - "they had to eyewitness them."  Time for you to be honest with yourself and fellow posters.  Admitting error is admirable.

Offline mako

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 06:33:53 PM »
I will admit error when an error is committed.  not a single so called cave drawing of dinosaurs has been authenticated by an independent anthropologist.  We can go in circles and you  will still be wrong.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:36:11 PM by fuhr »

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 06:34:15 PM »
Not a single one of your so called drawings have been verified as authentic and coming from the same era as dinosaurs.

Actually, that would be incorrect.  The drawings and art pieces are definitely dated hundreds of years old.  That is a fact.  An honest observer would definitely recognize the specific dinosaurs with the detailed characteristics.  The ionly question is - "how could they have illustrated the distinct dinosaurs so precisely?"  The only reasonable answer is - "they had to eyewitness them."  Time for you to be honest with yourself and fellow posters.  Admitting error is admirable.

Actually Mako is 100 % correct.  There are some of the drawing that are indeed 100 of years old.  Of course we know from natural history there were no dinosaurs around.  There had been a few fossils found however so it is possibly, they were making renditions from looking at fossils.  But what is more likely is that they are not dinosaurs at all, but only renditions from the artist creative imagination.  That is after all what artist do.  You are the one who should be admitting their error.