Author Topic: Birds evolved from Dinosaurs?  (Read 4564 times)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Birds evolved from Dinosaurs?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2011, 06:35:56 PM »
I will admit error when an error is committed.  You are still full of it and not a single so called cave drawing of dinosaurs has been authenticated by an independent anthropologist.  We can go in circles and you and your young earth retards will still be wrong.

Mako, tone down your response.  Is he full of it, of course he is.  Both you and I know that, as do almost all other posters save two or three fellow deniers of truth,  but leave the sh off of it and it would be civil enough to get by
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 06:37:05 PM by coachsparky »
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline mako

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 06:52:40 PM »
Ctc, I am sorry for calling you a retard and full of shit.  What I meant to say is that you are completely ignorant of scientific facts especially in the fields of geology, biology, anthropology, paleontology, and while we are at it throw in physics. 

Online ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2011, 06:54:33 PM »
I will admit error when an error is committed.  You are still full of shit and not a single so called cave drawing of dinosaurs has been authenticated by an independent anthropologist.  We can go in circles and you and your young earth retards will still be wrong.
What do you mean?  That it is by a historic society?  What are you looking for?  The dating is vastly confirmed (read the link I provided earlier today).  The only thing left to do is intrepret the artwork.  Maybe a 2 year old can figure that one out - "Da Da, It's a dinosaur".  Kind of a no-brainer.   8)
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Online ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2011, 07:01:47 PM »
Ctc, I am sorry for calling you a retard and full of shit.  What I meant to say is that you are completely ignorant of scientific facts especially in the fields of geology, biology, anthropology, paleontology, and while we are at it throw in physics.
Well, kind of "apology accepted partially".   I certainly am smart enough to read on artifact dating and its acceptance.  I am certainly smart enough to know that these art pieces are made by man.  I am certainly smart enough to recognize several distinct dinosaurs and not deny that they are indeed dinosaurs.  I am certainly smart enough to let the facts speak for themselves.  I am certainly smart enough to figure out that the ONLY reasonable explanation for such detailed and various specimens of dinosaurs  does not come about by an imagination; but, rather only an eye witness observation could duplicate such distinction and detail.
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2011, 07:07:40 PM »
I will admit error when an error is committed.  You are still full of shit and not a single so called cave drawing of dinosaurs has been authenticated by an independent anthropologist.  We can go in circles and you and your young earth retards will still be wrong.
What do you mean?  That it is by a historic society?  What are you looking for?  The dating is vastly confirmed (read the link I provided earlier today).  The only thing left to do is intrepret the artwork.  Maybe a 2 year old can figure that one out - "Da Da, It's a dinosaur".  Kind of a no-brainer.   8)

You are right the ctc, you have to have the mental ability of a 2 year old to think it is a dinosaur.  As we know dinosaurs went extinct some 65 million years ago, or about 64.8 million years before the first modern homo sapiens.  DUH!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:38:35 PM by coachsparky »
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2011, 07:12:56 PM »
Well, kind of "apology accepted partially".   I certainly am smart enough to read on artifact dating and its acceptance.  I am certainly smart enough to know that these art pieces are made by man.  I am certainly smart enough to recognize several distinct dinosaurs and not deny that they are indeed dinosaurs.  I am certainly smart enough to let the facts speak for themselves.  I am certainly smart enough to figure out that the ONLY reasonable explanation for such detailed and various specimens of dinosaurs  does not come about by an imagination; but, rather only an eye witness observation could duplicate such distinction and detail.

Only someone that cannot reason as most sane people would see a dinosaur in those drawing.  Not a single qualified paleontologist or anthropologist agrees with you.  Of course there are a lot of religious people who believe in mythology who do.,  Of course they likewise have trouble using their mental capabilities to reason.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:21:34 PM by coachsparky »

Offline ocianain

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2012, 09:45:14 PM »
Many dinosaur fossils have been found with pieces of bone of another species in the stomach area.  Since that has occured, it would be a reasonable expectation to find at least one human fossil in the stomach area of a carnivore of that era.  No human fossils at all have been found in the same strata as any dinosaur fossil.  As for the drawings, some are due to wishful thinking and seeing shapes where none exists.  Others are outright frauds that were not drawn during the dinosaur eras.  Since none of the drawings have undergone independent analysis, I am going to have to outright dismiss them until proven otherwise by a credible anthropologist.

Abscense of evidense is not evidense of abscense
The Seeking For One Thing Will Find Another - Irish Proverb

Offline ocianain

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2012, 09:48:09 PM »
Regarding human footprints in rock layers with dinosaur prints/remains; I've seen evidense of that years ago when I read up on Charles Fort and Fortean Phenomena. Fish fell from the sky too, the world is a strange place....
The Seeking For One Thing Will Find Another - Irish Proverb

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 04:07:12 PM »
Regarding human footprints in rock layers with dinosaur prints/remains; I've seen evidense of that years ago when I read up on Charles Fort and Fortean Phenomena. Fish fell from the sky too, the world is a strange place....

Those were shown to be eroded dinosaur prints.

Online ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2012, 09:01:09 PM »

Obviously you think he is talking about Glen Rose, Texas where it may or may not be both human and dinosaur footprints very close together.  That is not what OC is referencing.  The footprints are many miles apart but in the same rock layer.  They are indeed human and are indeed dinosaur.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2012, 09:17:49 PM »

Obviously you think he is talking about Glen Rose, Texas where it may or may not be both human and dinosaur footprints very close together.  That is not what OC is referencing.  The footprints are many miles apart but in the same rock layer.  They are indeed human and are indeed dinosaur.

A dishonest statement again.  No human footprints have EVER been found in the same layer with dinosaur print.  That is a demonstrable fact.