Author Topic:  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Jimmy the Gent

  • Get a Job
  • *
  • Posts: 5029
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« on: April 19, 2009, 01:24:58 PM »
7 of his last 9 fights have gone to decision.

I love Hendo but that is awful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Jimmy the Gent »
"Jimmy, I understand your point and technically your logic is sound."  --Viratas

Offline Indiana Wrestler

  • LXP
  • National Team
  • ****
  • Posts: 1389
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 10:32:37 PM »
dont you remember his pride nick-name, Decision Dan?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Indiana Wrestler »

Offline Spladlemaster

  • LXP
  • World Silver
  • *****
  • Posts: 2246
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 10:08:52 AM »
hopefully he breaks that and sends Bisping to the hospital!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Spladlemaster »

Offline Intensity guru

  • LXP
  • Get a Job
  • *
  • Posts: 13082
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 10:44:35 AM »
I hate Bisbing with a passion. I hope Dan punks him badly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Intensity guru »
I always bring my hips to the party.

Offline Dick Fitzerwell

  • Regional Champ
  • *
  • Posts: 181
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 12:56:12 PM »
Quote from: "Intensity guru"
I hate Bisbing with a passion. I hope Dan punks him badly.
What's wrong with Bisping?  Seems like a good guy...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Dick Fitzerwell »
What can you expect when you're on top, you know?  It's like Napoleon.  When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire.  So, it's history repeating itself all over again.

Offline Tubalard

  • World Silver
  • *****
  • Posts: 2521
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 02:06:12 PM »
Quote from: "Dick Fitzerwell"
Quote from: "Intensity guru"
I hate Bisbing with a passion. I hope Dan punks him badly.
What's wrong with Bisping?  Seems like a good guy...
He has the snobbish brit accent and demeaner.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Tubalard »
Abortion is the violent act of ending human development.

Protect the precious life of your young at all cost.

Offline Intensity guru

  • LXP
  • Get a Job
  • *
  • Posts: 13082
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 09:18:15 AM »
And he disses American wrestlers too which makes me want to kill him with a 2x4.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Intensity guru »
I always bring my hips to the party.

Offline Indiana Wrestler

  • LXP
  • National Team
  • ****
  • Posts: 1389
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009, 11:25:52 AM »
Why only a 2x4? I say waterboard, hooks under all fingernails, beat with the same whip Jesus got, disemboweled, THEN killed by the 2x4
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Indiana Wrestler »

Offline Rockhard

  • LXP
  • Get a Job
  • *
  • Posts: 21044
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 01:14:55 PM »
Quote from: "Indiana Wrestler"
Why only a 2x4? I say waterboard, hooks under all fingernails, beat with the same whip Jesus got, disemboweled, THEN killed by the 2x4
Why not just cancel his dental insurance?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Rockhard »
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."

Offline Spladlemaster

  • LXP
  • World Silver
  • *****
  • Posts: 2246
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 01:53:14 PM »
Quote from: "Intensity guru"
And he disses American wrestlers too which makes me want to kill him with a 2x4.
are you talking about the hammil fight? It wont surprise me what ever Bisping said he is a fag. I will cry if he somehow beats Hendo,.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Spladlemaster »

Offline acguns

  • LXP
  • Get a Job
  • *
  • Posts: 6880
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 09:51:57 PM »
Which would be better, Hendo destroying him quickly or pulverizing him for most of 3 rounds and then finishing him off?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by acguns »
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline Spladlemaster

  • LXP
  • World Silver
  • *****
  • Posts: 2246
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 11:07:42 PM »
I would enjoy 14:30 minutes of brutal GnP and painful over hand rights. Then Henderson just knocking his head off w/ a over hand right.  But also it would be more exciting to see them clinch up against the cage then as the break up he just clocks him out cold w/ a over hand right.


I love Hendo "I will shut his mouth with my fist" god he needs to lay a ass kicking on him so bad.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Spladlemaster »

Offline Indiana Wrestler

  • LXP
  • National Team
  • ****
  • Posts: 1389
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2009, 09:27:14 AM »
The only way Douchbag wins it is if the fight is in Britain.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Indiana Wrestler »

Offline Intensity guru

  • LXP
  • Get a Job
  • *
  • Posts: 13082
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 01:14:07 PM »
I would much rather see him take a severe beating before being dropped similar to the way Wandy went down. Full Nestea plunge after an overhand right.

The funniest thing about last week was the brit talking about how they have no ego's on their team and they love eachother and blah blah... I guess they don't consider their egomaniacal coach whose gigantic ego is made from fragile crystal part of the team.

I told ya this season is nothing but a setup to make UK fighting seem legit and to build the sport there. I'm sure Dana the douche did plenty of focus groups over there before deciding on the format. They clearly WANT a UK fighter to win. They picked a bunch of d-bags to be on the US team and picked the best the UK had to offer. Somebody make a list of who got turned down for TUF this year.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Intensity guru »
I always bring my hips to the party.

Offline bigokieguy

  • Section Champ
  • *
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2009, 02:41:32 PM »
Quote from: "Intensity guru"
I would much rather see him take a severe beating before being dropped similar to the way Wandy went down. Full Nestea plunge after an overhand right.

The funniest thing about last week was the brit talking about how they have no ego's on their team and they love eachother and blah blah... I guess they don't consider their egomaniacal coach whose gigantic ego is made from fragile crystal part of the team.

I told ya this season is nothing but a setup to make UK fighting seem legit and to build the sport there. I'm sure Dana the douche did plenty of focus groups over there before deciding on the format. They clearly WANT a UK fighter to win. They picked a bunch of d-bags to be on the US team and picked the best the UK had to offer. Somebody make a list of who got turned down for TUF this year.
hmmm :unsure:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by bigokieguy »