Author Topic: 16 Team Rosters  (Read 2335 times)

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
16 Team Rosters
« on: October 20, 2012, 07:02:17 PM »
One thing the 2 twt leagues decided to do that I think was a great idea was to add a 16th roster spot. 

I think we should consider it as well.

The person/people towards the end only get the benefit of 7 picks where they pick early in the round, whereas the people in the beginning have 8(and already have the first round picks early) since all things should probably be equal I think having 16 team rosters is the way to go.

That and there is definitely a lot of great talent/sleepers you can take in round 16. 

I think it's logical, and makes it more fair for the people who have to draft late(not me).

I know it's kinda late in the game, but I just thought to bring it up, and don't see one negative aspect.
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline YakRider

• DI
  • 1 Corinthians. 15:3-4
    • View Profile
Re: 16 Team Rosters
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 08:13:01 PM »
not saying how i would vote one way or another as i am smack dab in the middle, but it is definitely not too late to consider as there are a handful of other things pending.  i don't think we should discuss them before the draft cause it would drag on and then the draft would last forever.  perhaps having all the questions listed on a thread and everyone just vote yeah or nay quickly prior to drafting.  i really dont think we should just keep things the same because nobody wanted to discuss them. 
1  Corinthians. 15:3-4.

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 11:03:02 PM »
not saying how i would vote one way or another as i am smack dab in the middle, but it is definitely not too late to consider as there are a handful of other things pending.  i don't think we should discuss them before the draft cause it would drag on and then the draft would last forever.  perhaps having all the questions listed on a thread and everyone just vote yeah or nay quickly prior to drafting.  i really dont think we should just keep things the same because nobody wanted to discuss them.

It really doesn't need to be voted on.  There are literally ZERO negatives affiliated with this.  We should just do it because it makes sense. 

It is dumb how we never got anything accomplished with any rule changes, since only 4 people voted,  I agree. But this isn't even in that vein. 
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 11:54:14 PM »
I don't see any problems with this, and with the pick being at the end of the draft I think we should go ahead and do it. The logic makes sense to give everyone 8 early round picks. So unless someone has a huge issue with this, plan on making 16 picks tomorrow.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline YakRider

• DI
  • 1 Corinthians. 15:3-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 08:38:16 AM »
akin welcome back.  are we gonna make any changes for this year.  tournament changes?  drop harold nichols and add brute etc?  drop big 12 conference points down to what all but big ten gets?  how many wrestlers can be added in supplemental draft and whether we drop one for each one added or any changes to supplemental?
1  Corinthians. 15:3-4.