Author Topic: 165 for 157  (Read 2850 times)

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
165 for 157
« on: October 25, 2012, 02:40:05 PM »
I seem to now have FOUR 165 lbers on my roster with Monk deciding to get his ass kicked all season at 165 (what a dumbass!) 
that being said I have four point scorers at this weight.  Monk will beat guys by bonus, LeBlanc has the benefit of the IU dual schedule, Warner will win his conference, and Booth is a Rd of 12 potential AA.

I could use a 157 that is at the Very least comparable to any of these guys.  I can bundle as well as I have a backup heavy who while not amazing, could win his conference this season (maybe??) and a great 141 back up who will win his conference and has a great schedule.

Trade Rapers Need Not Apply.
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Re: 165 for 157
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 02:45:25 PM »
I seem to now have FOUR 165 lbers on my roster with Monk deciding to get his ass kicked all season at 165 (what a dumbass!) 
that being said I have four point scorers at this weight.  Monk will beat guys by bonus, LeBlanc has the benefit of the IU dual schedule, Warner will win his conference, and Booth is a Rd of 12 potential AA.

I could use a 157 that is at the Very least comparable to any of these guys.  I can bundle as well as I have a backup heavy who while not amazing, could win his conference this season (maybe??) and a great 141 back up who will win his conference and has a great schedule.

Trade Rapers Need Not Apply.

I have 3 reasonable options at 157.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 03:04:14 PM »
you have two as Winston is going 165 according to their roster.  I can't afford Welch...and I'm not sure I'd trade for Lester.  What are you thinking?  you can pm me if you don't want to F' me in the A in public
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 03:09:30 PM »
A lot of people really seem to think Winston is going 57.  Makes no sense but i put no stock in team rosters either.
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 03:14:48 PM »
I'm probably better off if he does go to 165, but who the hell knows?  I'll look at rosters tomorrow or Saturday and see what we can do.

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 06:13:03 PM »
Every interview ive heard from Scott he seems like a hardworking, humble kid.  Id like to see him go out on a high note.

Always felt like he got guilted into going to Rutgers.  Goodale hasnt done him any favors that Ive seen.

Offline herbp

• World Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 06:34:58 PM »
Every interview ive heard from Scott he seems like a hardworking, humble kid.  Id like to see him go out on a high note.

Always felt like he got guilted into going to Rutgers.  Goodale hasnt done him any favors that Ive seen.
I concur VAIS, Winston should just lift , eat and be happy at 174 .Has shown NO improvement and Melde has actually gotten worse ? It's like putting together a local all star team -just no chemistry . Ryou may put a contract out on my life and if he spends more than $50 he is getting screwed .
You know, I think I would rather be a man than a god . We don't need anyone to believe in us. We just keep going anyhow. It's what we do.
N.Gaimann

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 06:39:33 PM »

I concur VAIS, Winston should just lift , eat and be happy at 174 .Has shown NO improvement and Melde has actually gotten worse ? It's like putting together a local all star team -just no chemistry . Ryou may put a contract out on my life and if he spends more than $50 he is getting screwed .

If Ryou(or any rutgers fan) can say with a straight face that goodale is doing a good job id have to question their sanity.