Poll

Will Ban pay me my money or GTFO forever?

Pay me my money in real dollars
2 (33.3%)
GTFO of TOM forever
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Will Ban pay me my money or GTFO forever?  (Read 5700 times)

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Will Ban pay me my money or GTFO forever?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 10:54:21 PM »
C. Non of the above.

ban, sparky and toby are all incapable of error. They represent the perfection of humanity in their own minds.
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2013, 02:04:23 AM »
Will Ban pay me my money or GTFO of TOM forever?

Tell me how much a gajillion is?  Bet you cannot because it does not exist.  Since the number does not exist, he can pretend to pay you a gajillion and call it good.  Geez what a phucking moron you are.

I seem to remember a post from you that claimed you never call someone a name unless they attack you first. So, why the name calling?

I'm bumping this up for sparky. Maybe he didn't see it.
"I'm actually worse at picking winners in wrestling than I am MMA, and that is saying something"

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2013, 02:06:19 AM »
Don't waste your time.
I always bring my hips to the party.

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2013, 02:00:44 PM »
Don't waste your time.

You know what? I'm going to give it one last try because I just noticed something else. So, here are the two things Sparky.

1. You said you never call people names unless you"re attacked first. Clearly you did that on this thread.

2. You also said in another thread that you are able to admit when you are wrong. You haven't done that yet.

Please answer for yourself. Now is your chance to be a man of your word.
"I'm actually worse at picking winners in wrestling than I am MMA, and that is saying something"

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2013, 02:05:04 PM »
Don't waste your time.

You know what? I'm going to give it one last try because I just noticed something else. So, here are the two things Sparky.

1. You said you never call people names unless you"re attacked first. Clearly you did that on this thread.

2. You also said in another thread that you are able to admit when you are wrong. You haven't done that yet.

Sparky has a very long history of the same old, same old. If anything the years have made him worse.
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2013, 03:17:14 PM »
Vortex coming

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2013, 04:49:12 PM »
This is what Rockhard bet me:  "Yeah when my bill goes from $200 a month to $400 a month, that's a myth. Bet you a million, gajillion dollars $400 is more than $200. Take the bet or leave forever."

So, I took the bet, knowing that that isn't a real amount, and Rockhard expects to be paid.  As I've been continually saying and asking since:  yes, I know that I lost the bet.  can anyone write out a million gajillion for me as an expression so I know how many zeros that I need to write the check out for?  Please help; I want to pay him his million gajillion dollars.

Here's the thread in question.  His bet is set forth in reply #16.

http://forum.theopenmat.com/index.php/topic,27714.0.html

Now, you're all free to vote on the poll.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 04:51:47 PM by ban basketball »
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2013, 05:19:23 PM »
As rocks attorney, we've decided to settle for The lesser sum of one million. That's 1,000,000.

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2013, 07:31:24 PM »
Obviously, I lost the bet but I still don't know how much to write the check in the amount of a million gajillion dollars.  Any ideas?

So, with that said, if people really want me to go away, just lobby viratas to boot me off from here.  We have mutual respect for one another and if he deems it appropriate to boot me off of here, I will gladly go with no protest because of my respect for him and what he does on here.

That would be the avenue that I'd recommend if the real issue is that you just want me off from here.
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2013, 09:53:22 PM »
C. Non of the above.

ban, sparky and toby are all incapable of error. They represent the perfection of humanity in their own minds.
Larry, Moe, and Curly.  They are always good for a few laughs.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2013, 12:57:19 AM »
Will Ban pay me my money or GTFO of TOM forever?

Tell me how much a gajillion is?  Bet you cannot because it does not exist.  Since the number does not exist, he can pretend to pay you a gajillion and call it good.  Geez what a phucking moron you are.

I seem to remember a post from you that claimed you never call someone a name unless they attack you first. So, why the name calling?

This entire thread is an attack aimed at ban.  I returned the attack in kind.  Like I said it is only in return to a stupid moronic attack.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2013, 04:31:23 PM »
Don't waste your time.

This presupposes a level of maturity and personal integrity that he does not possess.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2013, 04:32:31 PM »
Obviously, I lost the bet but I still don't know how much to write the check in the amount of a million gajillion dollars.  Any ideas?

So, with that said, if people really want me to go away, just lobby viratas to boot me off from here.  We have mutual respect for one another and if he deems it appropriate to boot me off of here, I will gladly go with no protest because of my respect for him and what he does on here.

That would be the avenue that I'd recommend if the real issue is that you just want me off from here.
Suck up
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2013, 05:36:30 PM »

Suck up

I'm not sucking up to anyone.  I'm giving people an easy acvenue to get me booted from here.  Viratas is fair enough to do it and would be fair enough to explain why.

Good enough for me.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2013, 11:53:00 PM »
Don't waste your time.

This presupposes a level of maturity and personal integrity that he does not possess.

I have been proven time and time and time again to have personal integrity that is above reproach.  And there is a guarantee that I have far maturity than the person who posted the post I am responding to.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY