Author Topic: Ravi comments on Dawkins  (Read 1195 times)

Online ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Ravi comments on Dawkins
« on: December 10, 2013, 06:33:18 pm »
Funny stuff about 5 minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ4DAXmW8I8
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Ravi comments on Dawkins
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 07:31:34 am »
Oh wow, whoop de do.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline LILHOWDOG

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 12:56:31 pm »
Ravi is endorsed by Chuck Colson.....nuff said.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 09:46:20 am »
Ravi has the intellect of my toy chihauhau.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline head n arm

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 08:30:04 pm »
I haven't ventured into this thread in a while but I'm glad I did. You always amuse me, Sparky. Whenever you can't prove something or something/someone you adore is made to look a fool, you blow it off as "nothing to see here". But whenever someone says that about your posts, you claim they are idiots.

You sir, are a fantastic internet troll (antagonizer). I've read many others but you are probably my favorite. Keep up the good work.
"I'm actually worse at picking winners in wrestling than I am MMA, and that is saying something"

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 12:23:56 pm »
I haven't ventured into this thread in a while but I'm glad I did. You always amuse me, Sparky. Whenever you can't prove something or something/someone you adore is made to look a fool, you blow it off as "nothing to see here". But whenever someone says that about your posts, you claim they are idiots.

You sir, are a fantastic internet troll (antagonizer). I've read many others but you are probably my favorite. Keep up the good work.

head without a brain, you are truly low intellect if you believe Ravi made anyone look the fool.  He was the one who looked the fool.  There was nothing to try to prove or disprove in this so that comment is just of the frigging wall there.  But oh well, ok, everyone know your tired old shtick already.