Poll

Would a man with nothing to hide behave like that?

YES
7 (24.1%)
NO
22 (75.9%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 06:06:46 PM

Author Topic: Would a man with nothing to hide behave like that?  (Read 10594 times)

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Would a man with nothing to hide behave like that?
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 08:18:24 AM »
A birth certificate has already been examined and it was adequate to satisfy the powers that be.

We live in a very corrupt, godless society.  Integrity is virtually void.  Had this been Bush, you would have a different tune.

The mere fact that you aren't satisfied or that 18 members on a wrestling forum aren't satisfied is pretty insignificant.

18 out of 21 on a national wrestling forum would definately be an eye-opening indicator that things are not right.  I would imagine that the percentage of intelligent and informed Americans would want this answered too.  The ignorant and uninformed will be happy with watching "Dancing With the Stars".
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2009, 10:48:03 AM »
Quote from: "152lbs"
A birth certificate has already been examined and it was adequate to satisfy the powers that be.    The mere fact that you aren't satisfied or that 18 members on a wrestling forum aren't satisfied is pretty insignificant.
There is serious question that the BC that you refer to is at odds with the vault copy (the TRUE original). BHO could end ALL of this if he would demand that it be released. He wont. Hence the controversy.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2009, 12:41:16 PM »
For once in your life you're right. Congratulations.

- I always stretch to live in the most expensive home possible and sometimes question my sanity, then I quickly remember the primary reason is to insulate myself from conservative dopes like yourself.
We are the storm.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2009, 12:44:41 PM »
Quote from: "buck"
For once in your life you're right. Congratulations.

- I always stretch to live in the most expensive home possible and sometimes question my sanity, then I quickly remember the primary reason is to insulate myself from conservative dopes like yourself.

Thanks for your Sparkyesque response. Next time try addressing the topic. Your ad hominum attack exposes your inability to refute the argument.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2009, 12:52:48 PM »
Well I certainly hope Barack was born in the US, if not, then the possibility that he could be removed from office saddens me greatly.  That's all I have to say on this subject.
We are the storm.

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2009, 03:18:25 PM »
The bottom line is that people will believe what they want to believe.  For Barrack to not be a natural born citizen basically you are alleging that a massive governmental conspiracy has undermined the entire fabric of our government and society, and completely taken over our media.

If you are going that far then why stop there?  Maybe the leaders of the world are really alien clones controlled by evil overlords in a galaxy far far away.  We can't prove that they arent without extensive genetic testing, so its a possibility, and equally worthy of discussion in my opinion.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 09:38:00 AM »
He isn't revealing the so called vault copy of his birth certificate probably because he doesn't want to lend any credibility to such a preposterous notion that he isn't a natural born US citizen. - 152

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   "Oceanside property in Arizona"
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 11:01:01 AM »
Quote from: "LoSt"
The bottom line is that people will believe what they want to believe.  For Barrack to not be a natural born citizen basically you are alleging that a massive governmental conspiracy has undermined the entire fabric of our government and society, and completely taken over our media.

If you are going that far then why stop there?  Maybe the leaders of the world are really alien clones controlled by evil overlords in a galaxy far far away.  We can't prove that they arent without extensive genetic testing, so its a possibility, and equally worthy of discussion in my opinion.
No "national conspiracy" is required at all. Only a candidate/President who wants is squelched, a bureaucrat in public records and a complicit Governor of Hawaii. Thats hardly a national conspiracy.

As to the the media being "taken over" I'll let the facts speak for themselves.  :lol:

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2009, 08:02:34 PM »
Quote from: "ViseGrip"
Quote from: "LoSt"

No "national conspiracy" is required at all. Only a candidate/President who wants is squelched, a bureaucrat in public records and a complicit Governor of Hawaii. Thats hardly a national conspiracy.

As to the the media being "taken over" I'll let the facts speak for themselves.  :lol:
MSM was completely biased during the last election and everyone knows it. The media's role is to be unbiased and not to pursue it's own agenda. MSM is hastening it's own demise by it's partisanship.
\'just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN\' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACIS1inmjFc

sgallan

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2009, 12:01:08 PM »
BOG, ctc, Vice..... the election is over, Obama won, and the Democratic party sweept pretty much everything. They will probably continue to do so as long as a fairly large portion of Republicans continues to focus on sill things.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »
They are under the delusion that there is a real issue here and that something will be done about it if a stupid little poll is listed in a wrestling forum.
Exactly, you got it all figured out.   :roll:

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »
MSM displayed it's partisanship by the manner it virtually ignored the B/C issue,Obama's actual track record in ILLINOIS and his connections to Ayers and Wright. MSM decided to concentrate on whether Joe the Plumber had  paid his taxes or how much Palin had spent on clothing. Any non MSM new media investigation of Obama was simply described as rascist fear mongering by MSM. MSM koolaid drinkers like 152 and sgallan  just want anyone who criticizes Obama to cease any criticism whatsoever of their cherished OBAMALOT. They like the new status quo and believe electing the leftist oriented Obama and increasing the power of the state will provide the panacea for all current problems. What they see as the solution is actually what created the current problems imho. Eventually this  will become evident even to the most diehard koolaid drinkers  and no rational person will have any faith in anything MSM promotes. I don't believe that every Obama critic should just suffer quietly until then however to satisfy the easily duped koolaid drinkers.
\'just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN\' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACIS1inmjFc

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2009, 03:09:08 PM »
Many of those koolaid drinkers are beginning to wise up.  They got taken in by the glamour and pomp of "Change".  Now that disaster is immenent, they are seeing their own poor judgment.  We will never fully recover.  The debt is too massive and growing quickly (I even heard yesterday that a new stimilus plan is in the works).  Yikes!!!

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »
The only kool aid drinkers around here are you two douchebags.
When void of knowledge and wisdom, revert to a pottymouthed 3 year old.  Nice comeback, Ace.   :D

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2009, 04:06:46 PM »
I am merely calling a spade a spade.  You and bog have exactly zero credibility and holding onto this fantasy is bordering on psychosis.
From liberal debate tactics -
2. DEMONIZE YOUR OPPONENT. Attempt to cover them with shame, the same way you would a 4 year old that touches his pee-pee.