Author Topic: I'm ready for the conversion of Bill Nye  (Read 6706 times)

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: I'm ready for the conversion of Bill Nye
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2014, 07:39:06 pm »
Oh, you mean all that evidence that has been debunked?  Or all the evidence that he won't allow to be examined?  Gallan tried to play nice about calling you stupid, but there is no reason to with you.  You're an idiot.
You and his ilk don't seem to understand that the burden of proof is on you all. 

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2014, 08:05:26 pm »
Oh, you mean all that evidence that has been debunked?  Or all the evidence that he won't allow to be examined?  Gallan tried to play nice about calling you stupid, but there is no reason to with you.  You're an idiot.
You and his ilk don't seem to understand that the burden of proof is on you all.

Now you know why everyone know him as the crazy texas coach.  He is certifiably insane.  He actually believes the Earth and the Universe are all less than 10000 years old.  Only a complete nutjob, in the face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary, could believe the Earth and Universe are less than billions of years old.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2014, 08:12:08 pm »

Now you know why everyone know him as the crazy texas coach.  He is certifiably insane.  He actually believes the Earth and the Universe are all less than 10000 years old.  Only a complete nutjob, in the face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary, could believe the Earth and Universe are less than billions of years old.

You're the polar opposite of his stupid position.   No one here likes you, appreciates your input or respects anything you have to say. 

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2014, 08:29:15 pm »

You're the polar opposite of his stupid position.   No one here likes you, appreciates your input or respects anything you have to say.

Ohhh, you think you hurt my feelings?  Guess what I could not give a flying phuck what a bunch of morons on an internet forum thinks.  I have hundreds of real friends in the real world who know I am an very engaging and worthwhile individual.  If you need validation of people who do not have a clue what you are really like on the internet, you are as big a moron as the crazy texas coach.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 08:33:03 pm »
Looks like I struck a nerve with our resident Second in Command of Stupid.
The guy who has hundreds of real friends in the real world is pouting because someone he thought he aligned with on the internet hurt his feelings.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 08:50:51 pm »
Looks like I struck a nerve with our resident Second in Command of Stupid.
The guy who has hundreds of real friends in the real world is pouting because someone he thought he aligned with on the internet hurt his feelings.

Someone is too stupid to read correctly.  My feeling are not hurt in the least.  I could care less what someone I have never met and probably never will thinks.  It is sad that some people are so disconnected with reality, ctc and svv that they actually make judgments about whether they like or dislike someone they never met.  Just goes to show you how low some people's intelligence really is.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2014, 08:55:09 pm »
BTW, having a polar opposite of ctc's stupid position means I have an intelligent position.  I appreciate the compliment.   ;D

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2014, 08:57:13 pm »
The guy with hundreds of real friends in the real world is clearly lying.   You may have meant to say acquaintances since you clearly don't have real friends, judging by your constant need to get the last word on 21% of the threads here.  The obvious sign of someone who's feelings are hurt is the need to constantly express that they're feelings aren't hurt. 

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2014, 08:59:24 pm »
The guy with hundreds of real friends in the real world is clearly lying.   You may have meant to say acquaintances since you clearly don't have real friends, judging by your constant need to get the last word on 21% of the threads here.  The obvious sign of someone who's feelings are hurt is the need to constantly express that they're feelings aren't hurt.

Nice try, but you are proving what a shallow fake you truly are.  My lord man, actually judging people you have never met.  Can you spell LOSER? 8)

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2014, 09:01:17 pm »
Look everybody!  An unmonitored child has gained access to an internet discussion board.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2014, 09:02:36 pm »
Look everybody!  An unmonitored child has gained access to an internet discussion board.

Indeed, look in the mirror my friend.  Indeed!

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 09:02:44 pm »

Nice try, but you are proving what a shallow fake you truly are.  My lord man, actually judging people you have never met.  Can you spell LOSER? 8)

Hey, remember that time you didn't meet all the GOP people you like to judge?

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2014, 09:03:26 pm »

The equivalent to the "well so are you" children's argument.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2014, 09:06:10 pm »

The equivalent to the "well so are you" children's argument.

Let us see who the adult is.  One person judges people he has not met and could not possibly know, that would be SVV.   And one person does not because he would need to have an opportunity to actually meet and get to know a person before making judgment.  Hmmm which one is the adult?  I will leave that to others to judge.