Author Topic: I'm ready for the conversion of Bill Nye  (Read 6043 times)

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: I'm ready for the conversion of Bill Nye
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2014, 09:09:23 pm »
The guy with hundreds of real friends in the real world is clearly lying.   You may have meant to say acquaintances since you clearly don't have real friends, judging by your constant need to get the last word on 21% of the threads here.  The obvious sign of someone who's feelings are hurt is the need to constantly express that they're feelings aren't hurt.

Nice try, but you are proving what a shallow fake you truly are.  My lord man, actually judging people you have never met.  Can you spell LOSER? 8)

Hey, remember that time you didn't meet all the GOP people you like to judge?

Bump for the idiot.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2014, 09:12:23 pm »
The guy with hundreds of real friends in the real world is clearly lying.   You may have meant to say acquaintances since you clearly don't have real friends, judging by your constant need to get the last word on 21% of the threads here.  The obvious sign of someone who's feelings are hurt is the need to constantly express that they're feelings aren't hurt.

Nice try, but you are proving what a shallow fake you truly are.  My lord man, actually judging people you have never met.  Can you spell LOSER? 8)

Hey, remember that time you didn't meet all the GOP people you like to judge?

Bump for the idiot.

Ummm nope you prove again your lack of intelligence, the best man in my wedding is a rabid GOP member.  I love the guy, you mistake disliking a position for disliking a person.  Nice try though.  You need to try to understand how a well adjusted adult thinks about things SVV. I know that may be hard for you but with time and effort you could join the world of maturity. ;)
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2014, 09:17:31 pm »
Deflection!   Well played idiot.
Don't you have hundreds of real friends to hangout with in the real world and discuss how you never judge someone you've never met?

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2014, 09:18:54 pm »
SVV, I would offer what I have offered ctc and of course he refused.  I would be happy to sit down with you and buy you the beer of your choosing at the National next year.  I will not make it this year as I am finishing out my deployment in Afghanistan.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2014, 09:20:41 pm »
Deflection!   Well played idiot.
Don't you have hundreds of real friends to hangout with in the real world and discuss how you never judge someone you've never met?

That would be 100% correct.  Well said, I do indeed.

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2014, 09:21:05 pm »
SVV, I would offer what I have offered ctc and of course he refused.  I would be happy to sit down with you and buy you the beer of your choosing at the National next year.  I will not make it this year as I am finishing out my deployment in Afghanistan.

That would be nice, but I don't care that much about wrestling.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2014, 09:33:48 pm »

That would be nice, but I don't care that much about wrestling.

Then anytime you are in the Portland Vancouver area be my guest I will buy you some great micro brew.  BTW, why have you been a long time poster on wrestling forums if you do not care about wrestling?

Offline SVV

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2014, 09:43:51 pm »
Because at one time I did wrestle and at one time cared about it.

Offline LILHOWDOG

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2014, 07:24:40 am »
Just goes to show there are there are many types of personalities that agree the young earthers are bad for science education.  Keep your eye on the prize. By the way. Ive been called politically correct sissy boy by sparky over the use of a word. Rather than engage in a pissing match with sparky (a battle I cant win), I just dropped it.  It doesnt change the fact we all think ctc is bat shit loony.  Am i a pussy for not defending my dislike for a word he was using...maybe...but in the big picture, it aint that important to me what someone 2000 miles away on a forum thinks about me. If we were to break bread or enjoy a beer together, I would hope he would refrain from using the word i objected to out of simple respect and if he couldnt, it might be our last beer, or maybe not. It doesnt change the fact it is all Bush's fault lol

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2014, 08:44:22 am »
I'm munching on lots of popcorn.   :D
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2014, 08:52:18 am »
Just goes to show there are there are many types of personalities that agree the young earthers are bad for science education.  Keep your eye on the prize. By the way. Ive been called politically correct sissy boy by sparky over the use of a word. Rather than engage in a pissing match with sparky (a battle I cant win), I just dropped it.  It doesnt change the fact we all think ctc is bat shit loony.  Am i a pussy for not defending my dislike for a word he was using...maybe...but in the big picture, it aint that important to me what someone 2000 miles away on a forum thinks about me. If we were to break bread or enjoy a beer together, I would hope he would refrain from using the word i objected to out of simple respect and if he couldnt, it might be our last beer, or maybe not. It doesnt change the fact it is all Bush's fault lol
\
You may be a pansy about that word LHD, but at least you are an adult pansy.

Offline none

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2014, 10:45:11 am »

I get that.

Offline spider

• OW
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2014, 04:21:00 pm »

I get that.

I'll hop on that tangent: When I was wrestling and coaching, I was very passionate about the sport. I'm proud of my meager but very real accomplishments and still care a great deal about wrestling's future, but the fire is out. This year I've gone to some matches of the team that I used to coach as a volunteer assistant, mainly because the current head coach is a dear friend, but it's not the same. Maybe it's age and the physical inability to get down on the mat with the kids, maybe it's burn out after over 50 years in the sport, but at any rate, I get what you guys are saying. I still enjoy message boards like this because I respect people associated with wrestling and, for better or worse, their opinions.
If you throw away sheet music, does it decompose?

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2014, 06:33:34 pm »

I get that.

I'll hop on that tangent: When I was wrestling and coaching, I was very passionate about the sport. I'm proud of my meager but very real accomplishments and still care a great deal about wrestling's future, but the fire is out. This year I've gone to some matches of the team that I used to coach as a volunteer assistant, mainly because the current head coach is a dear friend, but it's not the same. Maybe it's age and the physical inability to get down on the mat with the kids, maybe it's burn out after over 50 years in the sport, but at any rate, I get what you guys are saying. I still enjoy message boards like this because I respect people associated with wrestling and, for better or worse, their opinions.

Not burned out yet!  I go to practice here in a few minutes to be beat up.  So far no major injuries.  I love this sport.

mspart

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2014, 07:30:22 pm »

I get that.

Don't worry, spider.  I'm here to help.  I'll get that fire burning again.  I'll arrange a PPV "death match in the cage" with you and Marston.   ;D
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal