Author Topic: Great Action Shot of Eric Guerrero  (Read 1166 times)

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Great Action Shot of Eric Guerrero
« on: April 03, 2014, 03:25:50 PM »
I just love this picture.

mspart

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Hate nothin' but hatred
    • View Profile
Re: Great Action Shot of Eric Guerrero
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 05:18:41 PM »
What about this one?

Orthography is next to cleanliness, which is next to godliness. - n9531l

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 10:50:29 AM »
That looks like Cael enjoying the heck out of beating up mercilessly a Penn St guy.  My how things have changed.

I think Guerrero got called for a potentially dangerous move on that one and was the subject of much discussion on themat. 

mspart

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 03:33:42 AM »
That is Chris Perry enjoying the heck out of beating up mercilessly a Penn St guy (Brown) in last year's finals I believe.

I love Guerrero.  He was my favorite wrestler when I was a kid and just learning about Oklahoma State wrestling.  I went to their camp one year and got to learn directly from him on a few things.  That was awesome.  I'll always remember 3 things from that camp:

1) I was the worst wrestler there.
2) Getting coached by Guerrero.
3) Being woken up each morning by a half naked Hardell Moore punding on our door.  Absolutely terrifying.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 01:55:05 PM »
That is Chris Perry enjoying the heck out of beating up mercilessly a Penn St guy (Brown) in last year's finals I believe.

I love Guerrero.  He was my favorite wrestler when I was a kid and just learning about Oklahoma State wrestling.  I went to their camp one year and got to learn directly from him on a few things.  That was awesome.  I'll always remember 3 things from that camp:

1) I was the worst wrestler there.
2) Getting coached by Guerrero.
3) Being woken up each morning by a half naked Hardell Moore punding on our door.  Absolutely terrifying.

AH - got the color wrong.  I don't know Chris Perry but he kind of looks like Cael in that photo.  I forgot that the Cyclones are more red/maroon rather than orange.  My bad, thanks for the clarification.

That guy that Guerrero is torquing looks like he is in massive quantities of pain!

mspart