Author Topic: Stupic Cops  (Read 5773 times)

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Re: Stupic Cops
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2014, 11:01:57 AM »
What would you call the folks who trace hundreds or thousands of miles to throw rocks, Molotav cocktails, etc.?  I wouldn't call them civil rights activists.  I reserve that term for the peaceful protesters.

They're protesting something, aren't they?  They didn't just show up in that town to throw rocks.

The folks who opposed equality didn't call ML KIng Jr., Emmit Till, and all those killed in the south civil rights acterivsts either, just as the same folks don't call Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or any person of color fighting for civil rights actervists.  Instead, they're "race baiters," "race merchants," "in the bidness of race," "players of the race card," "antagonisers," "rabel rousers,"  or any other name that you want to put in there.  That's why those REAL civil rights actervists, the KKK, is now there protesting alongside the same folks who I refer to in the above.

Something to think about, in terms of whom you choose to align yourself with.   
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 11:30:40 AM »
See here how the comments of the anti-civl rights actervists mirror those of the KKK, and how both groups are raising money for the officer.

Two peas in a pod, indeed!  http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/08/19/ku-klux-klan-ferguson-police-michael-brown/14275115/
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 09:25:18 AM »
The cop who murdered Michael Brown should never be allowed to wear a uniform again.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 11:35:27 AM »
Never to forget that this is what was brought to Ferguson, the NIGHT BEFORE the uprisings.  Selma, all over again! 

https://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/498284302128668672/photo/1

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2014, 12:12:19 PM »
Violence by those protesting the injustice of white cops summarily executing unarmed black men should not and can not be condoned.  However it is important that we not allow the undeniable crime by white police to go unpunished.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2014, 05:02:34 PM »
It just never ends.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 07:42:30 AM »
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Offline Bozak

• State Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 01:43:26 PM »
What would you call the folks who trace hundreds or thousands of miles to throw rocks, Molotav cocktails, etc.?  I wouldn't call them civil rights activists.  I reserve that term for the peaceful protesters.

They're protesting something, aren't they?  They didn't just show up in that town to throw rocks.

The folks who opposed equality didn't call ML KIng Jr., Emmit Till, and all those killed in the south civil rights acterivsts either, just as the same folks don't call Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or any person of color fighting for civil rights actervists.  Instead, they're "race baiters," "race merchants," "in the bidness of race," "players of the race card," "antagonisers," "rabel rousers,"  or any other name that you want to put in there.  That's why those REAL civil rights actervists, the KKK, is now there protesting alongside the same folks who I refer to in the above.

Emmett Till certainly wasn't a civil rights activist and he certainly wasn't called a "race baiter".  He was a 14 year old boy that was the victim of a horrible crime committed by the husband of a white woman he may or may not have talked to.  Obviously his murder was huge in that it opened a lot of eyes to what was happening in the south.  But he wasn't an activist.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 03:08:30 PM »

Emmett Till certainly wasn't a civil rights activist and he certainly wasn't called a "race baiter".  He was a 14 year old boy that was the victim of a horrible crime committed by the husband of a white woman he may or may not have talked to.  Obviously his murder was huge in that it opened a lot of eyes to what was happening in the south.  But he wasn't an activist.

Don't quite get your point of this post Bozak?  ban did not call or imply Till was an activist.  He just pointed out he was killed in the south back during the emerging civil rights movement when the lines identifying true racist from nonracist were not so blurred.

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2014, 02:52:46 PM »
I always bring my hips to the party.

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 02:55:38 PM »

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2014, 02:58:27 PM »

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 02:21:57 PM »
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 03:58:22 PM »
State Highway Patrolman arrested for rape

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-highway-patrol-trooper-arrested-on-sexual-assault-kidnapping-complaints/article/5342164

If true, horrible.  I hope it is not true, but I would hope that of anyone.  And anyone can be accused of these things.  And anyone could actually do them.  Sick.

mspart