Author Topic: tOSU  (Read 5397 times)

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: tOSU
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2014, 09:42:16 AM »
Perhaps, you should see me complain about some of the high school coaches in Kentucky if you want to see harsh.

There are for worse coaches then Kent State's coach, but I still feel there are better programs to go to.
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 09:52:22 AM »

There are for worse coaches then Kent State's coach, but I still feel there are better programs to go to.

Breaking news: There are better coaches than Jim Andrassay.  Also worse ones. 
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline Jointdoc55

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
  • Loyalty, integrity & strength through brotherhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2014, 10:48:39 AM »
Perhaps, you should see me complain about some of the high school coaches in Kentucky if you want to see harsh.

Perhaps that's what you intended to convey. However, what you said was that he would have to coach himself. The only things worse would be to have a coach that coached wrong stuff.

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2014, 05:02:14 PM »

Perhaps that's what you intended to convey. However, what you said was that he would have to coach himself. The only things worse would be to have a coach that coached wrong stuff.

Fair enough, that applies to VA's comment as well. I had to coach myself in high school and ya I hope the Kent State room isn't to that level
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature