Author Topic: Road Rage  (Read 1376 times)

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Christians warned about the Antichrist for years. And when he came, they voted for him.

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
Re: Road Rage
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 08:44:57 PM »
Wife was in the car while he pulled that crap too. Bust him good, he can afford a driver to and from for a while.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline pipewrench

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Peppleman's dad goes berserk
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 03:40:38 PM »
yikes.
*Insert clever or inspirational quote here*

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 04:03:55 PM »
Wonder if the relative lack of success (compared to expectations) of his kids in college wrestling is part of the reason for his frustration?
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 04:11:35 PM »
am I the only person who thought his response was reasonable?  don't drive like an idiot and you won't be followed to a Kohl's and verbally assaulted by a guy who will then get into an altercation with police.  lesson learned for this woman I think
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 05:09:15 PM »
I'm flattered that you would step all over my previous posting, about 3 days ago.
Christians warned about the Antichrist for years. And when he came, they voted for him.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 05:29:18 PM »
am I the only person who thought his response was reasonable?  don't drive like an idiot and you won't be followed to a Kohl's and verbally assaulted by a guy who will then get into an altercation with police.  lesson learned for this woman I think

Chest bumpin and then striking a cop is not a good idea. If he hadnt done that. This probably would have all blown over. Now.... he's got a reservation at the Crossbar Motel. It remains to be seen if his atty can get that reservation cancelled. I doubt he can.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 05:33:10 PM »
I'm flattered that you would step all over my previous posting, about 3 days ago.

Buck Im sorry. I clicked on and the left it for a few hours and then saw it sitting there later in a tab and didnt even think where I got it.

I honestly didnt mean to step on your post.

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Road Rage
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 03:55:08 PM »
No problem, was kidding anyway....sort of. ;)