Poll

Should Coach Sparky Banned for The Open Mat /

Yes
21 (84%)
No
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: August 03, 2014, 10:02:37 PM

Author Topic: Official Poll to Ban Coach Sparky  (Read 6517 times)

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
Re: Official Poll to Ban Coach Sparky
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 07:41:18 PM »
Funny thing is I almost mover talk about myself.

Followed by...

I find that so boring.  I enjoy science, education, religion and politics as topics so much mor interesting.

You crack me up Sparky. If the "I" key popped off your, BanBasketball, and Sgallan's keyboards the Internet would never hear from you guys again.  :D

I would challenge you to find an occurrence where I just posted about myself and it was not in response to attack like this thread and your post.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 10:41:40 PM »
Funny thing is I almost mover talk about myself.

Followed by...

I find that so boring.  I enjoy science, education, religion and politics as topics so much mor interesting.

You crack me up Sparky. If the "I" key popped off your, BanBasketball, and Sgallan's keyboards the Internet would never hear from you guys again.  :D
I've never had issues with you, but, as long as you want to drag the forums down SINGLEHANDEDLY into a vortex by name dropping and bringing me into something, it seems to this lame brain that if you do a search for "Rain" on here, followed by "I," you find that someone likes to pernt fingers, only to find that the fingers pernt back at him as well. 

Something to think about, my man.   ;) 
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline heelpick

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 03:48:51 PM »
This poll is stupic as well

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 02:41:40 PM »
This poll is stupic as well

Actually... no it wasnt.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2014, 09:34:13 PM »
proof is in the pudding

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2014, 02:10:51 PM »
Is that chocolate pudding?  Mmmmmmm!!

mspart

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 07:49:37 AM »
4 votes to not ban sparky.  My guess is 1 from ban, 1 from sparky, and 2 from sparky's other usernames.  That's a lot of love.   :-*
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2014, 10:49:55 AM »
4 votes to not ban sparky.  My guess is 1 from ban, 1 from sparky, and 2 from sparky's other usernames.  That's a lot of love.   :-*

Nah... one of them is heelpick
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell