Poll

Should Coach Sparky Banned for The Open Mat ?

Yes
18 (75%)
No
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: August 03, 2014, 10:05:12 PM

Author Topic: Official Poll to Excommunicate Ban Basketball  (Read 3070 times)

Online RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
Official Poll to Excommunicate Ban Basketball
« on: July 20, 2014, 10:05:12 PM »
Official Poll to Purge Ban Basketball from future access to The Open Mat..

One of two registered members that have literally killed the camaraderie of the Open Mat through obsessively argumentative and disruptive behavior.  Notably he offers zero value to the promotion of wrestling and the wrestling community.

Let your voice be heard.

Offline heelpick

• DI
    • View Profile
Re: Official Poll to Excommunicate Ban Basketball
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 01:38:35 PM »
Pot, meet kettle.

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 01:52:57 AM »
Looks like you done got so focused on creating a positive, non-cobative thread that you done got caught up in the postive vibe so profoundly that you didn't clarify if we are voting for me or Sparky in thisy here thread.   

"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 11:14:26 AM »
Nice Selfie!!

No, he was quite clear in my opinion.

mspart

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 01:52:19 PM »
Nice Selfie!!

mspart
Given this comment below of Ryou's, what's your self-righteous opinion of what he has done with these threads, being that you're the model that we are all to look up to on here?

"literally killed the camaraderie of the Open Mat through obsessively argumentative and disruptive behavior."

Ah, the near future will be SO fun!   :P
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 02:23:17 PM »
So, he set out to see that Sparky was banned TWICE with this thread, eh?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline heelpick

• DI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 02:27:59 PM »
Both polls are stupic.  If by camaraderie you mean echo chamber, then yes both Ban and Sparky are disruptive.  You seem to focus on those two posters and conveniently forget the antics and tone of several other posters with opposing views.  I would suggest the mspart and ryou just let it go and move on.  If you want to talk politics there are plenty of other forums out there with similar opinions to your own.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 04:48:05 PM »
I really see nothing ambiguous about the title of this thread or Ryou's statement "Official Poll to Purge Ban Basketball from future access to The Open Mat.."  Perhaps it is just me but I see no confusion about what the vote is about on this poll.

From the voting results of 15-5 so far to excommunicate Ban, there doesn't seem to be any confusion on their part either. 

mspart

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 04:50:49 PM »
I really see nothing ambiguous about the title of this thread or Ryou's statement "Official Poll to Purge Ban Basketball from future access to The Open Mat.."  Perhaps it is just me but I see no confusion about what the vote is about on this poll.

From the voting results of 15-5 so far to excommunicate Ban, there doesn't seem to be any confusion on their part either. 

mspart
Really?  Not even when you look at the actual poll and see who you are voting for?

As for the results, I couldn't care any less.  None of you know me, know nothing about me, and I'm comfortable being "unpopular" among people who can't take the heat for their own inconsistencies.   ;)

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 04:58:57 PM »
For a vote of 15-5 to excommunicate Ban and 17-3 to ban Sparky, there must be something behind it.  I find it interesting that Ban has 2 more friends than Sparky around here. 

mspart

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 05:00:43 PM »
Ban is a theistic Christian.  Muslims and atheist are the two most disliked groups in America.  No surprises here.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 05:23:21 PM »
Muslims and atheist are the two most disliked groups in America. 
And, that is correct.  I actually went to a conference in Omaha this spring, and the updated social distance scale was presented, and Muslims have finally surpassed atheists on the social distance scale in the U.S.

I actually find it bizarre that people are so repulsed by atheists, especially when so few (1) faithfully practice their religion and (2) live very few of the principles of it.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2014, 05:30:17 PM »
Yep, here is an example.  Mayor compares atheist to NAZIs who we will know were a Christian organization.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5617761?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Online RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 07:48:20 AM »
One down, you're next.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 09:35:17 AM »
One down, you're next.

Good luck with that.  I am one of the best behaved posters on this site now.  Certainly better behaved than you as exhibited by your antagonistic post here. 8)