Author Topic: I Want My Money!  (Read 2308 times)

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
I Want My Money!
« on: July 29, 2014, 11:01:23 AM »
Won't hurt to look into a little more "pocket change,"  being I played football in college.  The arfticle says that this does apply to former rasslers too.

http://wcfcourier.com/sports/college/ncaa-settles-head-injury-lawsuit/article_40f10bec-1724-11e4-984f-001a4bcf887a.html
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline jammen

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: I Want My Money!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 12:16:19 PM »
There are probably several posters who would support the idea you have brain trauma.
Tax the churches.

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 12:31:30 PM »
There are probably several posters who would support the idea you have brain trauma.
Note to field:  Jammen started this issue.  Blame him, not me...

...Maybe, but my one damaged brain can still outfox all of their brains put together. 

And what did your sissy ass do in college, boy? 
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline SingletSlinger

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 02:47:49 PM »
Another great example of the high standard of conduct that goes on here.
Bunch of snowflakes run this board, sad how the mods cater to people that support one political party.

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 03:23:04 PM »
Another great example of the high standard of conduct that goes on here.
Yes, Jammen was out of line attacking me, wasn't he?  Not to mention how Akin freely throws the b word around.

Offline jammen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 04:16:21 PM »

And what did your sissy ass do in college, boy?

I learned how to play bridge, poker, and shoot a pretty good game of nine-ball.
Tax the churches.

Offline MetsFan

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • AKA "everybody"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 04:41:47 PM »
Call JG Wentworth.
There's always Bulgaria.