Author Topic: Stroker chooses Gophers  (Read 3830 times)

Offline vaisforlovers

• World Silver
    • View Profile
Re: Stroker chooses Gophers
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 05:29:10 PM »
One person I read stated that WA is the most liberal state in the US, thus the reason why they will never add wrestling at the college level(D1). The more I think about it, the more I agree.

By that logic I will assume it's only a matter of time before Mississippi starts churning out college wrestling programs.
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
  • Tolerate everthing but Intolerance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 05:29:58 PM »
One person I read stated that WA is the most liberal state in the US, thus the reason why they will never add wrestling at the college level(D1). The more I think about it, the more I agree.

By that logic I will assume it's only a matter of time before Mississippi starts churning out college wrestling programs.

Likewise Texas.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Bigotry disguised as religious liberty is still BIGOTRY

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 07:57:36 PM »

I don't disagree with that assessment, but WA is pretty liberal about most everything. It wouldn't surprise me if college AD's used that as an excuse.

As far as Miss. goes, poorest state in the Union. They are lucky they have anything in that state.
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 08:31:16 PM »

I don't disagree with that assessment, but WA is pretty liberal about most everything. It wouldn't surprise me if college AD's used that as an excuse.

As far as Miss. goes, poorest state in the Union. They are lucky they have anything in that state.

Like I said liberal or conservative makes zero difference in supporting the starting of a wrestling program.  Absolutely zero difference.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;  the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2014, 11:02:23 PM »
Since you're on ignore, I can only assume you're typing something that I don't want to read. So move on.
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."

Offline coachsparky

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2014, 09:38:54 AM »
Since you're on ignore, I can only assume you're typing something that I don't want to read. So move on.

Since I am typing reasoned comments to nonsensical statement attributing strange motivations of people based on political leaning, I would assume that you are right, you do not want to read it.

Offline Gantry

• National Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2014, 09:05:19 AM »
He's a good one, those OPRF boys are tough