Author Topic: Greetings you Yankee Imperialist Running Dogs!  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Komrad Koba

• Junior High
    • View Profile
Greetings you Yankee Imperialist Running Dogs!
« on: January 20, 2015, 02:18:03 pm »
Greetings once again to you bourgeois capitalist  oppressors of the Working Class! This time I report from the Workers Paradise of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea!

For the last several months I have been hard at work in Comrad Kim Jong-Un's IT department. While I am not at liberty (I hate that word) to share what I have been working on... I can report that the capitalist exploiters at Sony and in Hollywood are none too happy with my work.  ;)

I must say though that I am very disappointed to hear that the reactionary GOP in your beleaguered nation have once again managed to rig the voting machines in another election.  When will you learn? I just hope Comrad Barack has not let this inhibit his Leadership.

And how are things at TheOpenMat? I do not see any recent postings by Comrads Sparky or ban. I hope their health is well and they remain committed to the cause.

I am thinking of starting my own blog here. I will call it TheOpenGulag or TOG! In TOG we will have the latest in camp gossip as well as execution notices and the latest Coaching and Technique  videos for "enhanced interrogations". I also look forward to annual polls affirming unanimous support of our Dear Leader and especially the Political Forum to assign blame for the DPKR's temporary food shortages on you evil Americans.

If you have any recommendations for other Departments of TOG, be sure and let me know.

Speaking of Dear Leader, I hear him calling me now. Toodles!
Wrestlers of the world unite!

Offline leglace

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings you Yankee Imperialist Running Dogs!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 04:07:28 pm »
When all else fails, do the opposite...

Offline Brew

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 06:34:16 pm »
Man oh man that movie sucked
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 01:54:47 pm »
Why do you think they named him Koba.

For those that may not know, Koba was the nickname of Josef Dzhugasvili who later changed his name to..... Joseph Stalin.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 02:17:56 pm »
Man oh man that movie sucked

Very lame movie.
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow