Author Topic: OSU v Mizzou  (Read 10373 times)

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
OSU v Mizzou
« on: January 22, 2015, 01:59:18 PM »
125 Waters Dec over Klimara
133 Synon Dec over Harding
141 Mayes Fall over Heil
149 Houdashelt over Kindig
157 Lavallee Dec over Collica
165 Dieringer Dec over Mikey
174 Eblen Dec over Crutchmer
184 Boyd Dec over Miklus
194 Cox Fall over Schafter
285 Marsden Dec Mellon

27-9 This is kind of a worst case scenario for OSU, but I think they just line up very poorly for Mizzou.

If you give the nod to Kindig over Houdashelt, Collica over Lavallee, Crutchmer over Eblen and give Dieringer a major and make the two Mizzou falls majors, then you end up  a best case win for OSU at 16-14.

This is at Mizzou and I see OSU coming in flat and leaving with an azzkickin.

"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Hate nothin' but hatred
    • View Profile
Re: OSU v Mizzou
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 03:26:02 PM »
27-9 This is kind of a worst case scenario for OSU, but I think they just line up very poorly for Mizzou.

So you could give me 17 points and still expect to win. I'm up for a sig bet on those terms.
Orthography is next to cleanliness, which is next to godliness. - n9531l

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 03:52:04 PM »

So you could give me 17 points and still expect to win. I'm up for a sig bet on those terms.

Do I look like Brycemus?
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 03:53:27 PM »

Do I look like Brycemus?

and you should thank whatever deity you pray to you don't.   :D
Since Jammen has told me twice to change my signature, I can only assume his wrestling knowledge is no longer something I can count on along with pizza and beer.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 03:59:10 PM »
hey my mom says I'm a good looking guy!
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 03:59:50 PM »

Do I look like Brycemus?

and you should thank whatever deity you pray to you don't.   :D

Oh come on now now Andy, bryce isnt THAT ugly.

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 04:06:02 PM »
No, but if you look like him, it takes much, much, longer to get into venues as you are damn near strip searched while the fat guy strolls right in next to him. 
Since Jammen has told me twice to change my signature, I can only assume his wrestling knowledge is no longer something I can count on along with pizza and beer.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 04:08:41 PM »
you know that only seems to happen at Carver...I can walk right into Midlands with no issues.  but they are a more "progressive" campus
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 10:05:24 PM »

I'll give you 10 for a one week bet.

Offline Kingk0ng

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2015, 07:13:09 AM »
VG have you seen Heil wrestle at all? No way he loses by fall unless its a fluke....I think he wins the match....the rest I can probably agree with except Dieringer will bonus.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. (Dr. Seuss)

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2015, 09:19:44 AM »
I don't know how you'd predict Meyes with a fall over heil and not even give dieringer bonus?  That seems ludicrous to me

And as much as I'd love to see Boyd with the win at 84, Miklus majored him at the scuffle

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Hate nothin' but hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2015, 09:42:35 AM »

OK, if that's the best you can do, I'll take it. I don't mind being mistaken for brycemus.
Orthography is next to cleanliness, which is next to godliness. - n9531l

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2015, 01:27:29 PM »
I don't know how you'd predict Meyes with a fall over heil and not even give dieringer bonus?  That seems ludicrous to me

And as much as I'd love to see Boyd with the win at 84, Miklus majored him at the scuffle

Mayes is explosive and I just think he's gonna stick Heil who is a frosh. It would be easy to call this just a decision, but I have a gut feeling on this. Just like I had a gut feeling that Dieringer is only going to get a decision. Teams sometimes have moods and collectively wrestle well or poorly. I just happen to think they wrestle poorly on the road tonight but bounce back and wrestle well against ISU.

We'll know later tonight if that gut feeling was anywhere close or just indigestion.  ;D

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2015, 01:28:59 PM »

OK, if that's the best you can do, I'll take it. I don't mind being mistaken for brycemus.

Part of me hopes I lose just to see what you come up with.  ;D

Offline fuhr

• LXP
  • Global Moderator
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2015, 02:28:37 PM »
Vise, if you win, I recommend as many spelling, grammatical, to, too, two, their, there, they're, mistakes as you can put into once signature.