Author Topic: Daton Fix  (Read 2130 times)

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Daton Fix
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 06:23:59 AM »
Seems like Fix gets tons of respect. Been ranked as an elite prospect for at least 2 years I know of
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 08:35:30 PM »
Seems like Fix gets tons of respect. Been ranked as an elite prospect for at least 2 years I know of
He wasnt getting much until he beat Spencer Lew twice in a row
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 09:04:36 AM »
He wasnt getting much until he beat Spencer Lew twice in a row

Damn your standards are high. Fix has been ranked top 10 for his weight about as long as I can remember! Number 1 all that matters to you huh? LOL
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 06:27:03 PM »
Reading wrestling message boards (and message boards in general) can give you a skewed sense of how much respect someone is getting.  Even Jordan Freaking Burroughs didn't seem to be getting the respect he was due before the trials this year.  The takeaway, as always, is never pay attention to what is said online.  Or by people.  Ever.

-said by a person online

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 09:59:05 PM »
Reading wrestling message boards (and message boards in general) can give you a skewed sense of how much respect someone is getting.  Even Jordan Freaking Burroughs didn't seem to be getting the respect he was due before the trials this year.  The takeaway, as always, is never pay attention to what is said online.  Or by people.  Ever.

-said by a person online

Fair 'nuff