Poll

Baggage is mounting, will she continue running

yes
7 (50%)
no
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Will Hillary withdraw from elections  (Read 4870 times)

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Will Hillary withdraw from elections
« on: August 13, 2015, 06:59:01 AM »
She has turned over her private server - it may sink her. 
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Will Hillary withdraw from elections
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 07:29:14 AM »
The pursuit of the perfect wave, keep trying.
We are the storm.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 12:50:24 PM »
A better question is... Will she be the nominee?
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline a guest

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 11:44:05 AM »
Ban Ki-moon's time as Secretary General of the United Nations will be up in December of 2016

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 01:37:48 PM »
Ban Ki-moon's time as Secretary General of the United Nations will be up in December of 2016

I've been wondering how Barry was going to play Hillary's E-mailgate fiasco. Was he going to throw her to the wolves in the justice dept? Was he going to protect her (after all he was up to his neck in that big fat lie)?

Its no secret they dont like each other and that includes Bill. I predict that Barry will call off the dogs until the election is over (effectively killing the investigation when it comes to Hillary if she wins) and in exchange, she's going to push HARD for him to be Sec'y General and if that fails..... give him a Supreme Court Nomination.  But..... if she fails to win the White House... all bets quid pro quos are off.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 03:27:38 PM »

I've been wondering how Barry was going to play Hillary's E-mailgate fiasco. Was he going to throw her to the wolves in the justice dept? Was he going to protect her (after all he was up to his neck in that big fat lie)?

Its no secret they dont like each other and that includes Bill. I predict that Barry will call off the dogs until the election is over (effectively killing the investigation when it comes to Hillary if she wins) and in exchange, she's going to push HARD for him to be Sec'y General and if that fails..... give him a Supreme Court Nomination.  But..... if she fails to win the White House... all bets quid pro quos are off.

Why would  he get a Supreme Court nod?  Oh yeah, it must be because he is a constitutional scholar.  Yep, that must be it.

mspart

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 04:08:10 PM »

Why would  he get a Supreme Court nod?  Oh yeah, it must be because he is a constitutional scholar.  Yep, that must be it.

mspart
The USSC would be a consolation prize.

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 04:29:35 PM »

mspart

Why not? He certainly couldn't be anymore incompetent than Clarence Thomas.
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 06:27:13 PM »

mspart

Why not? He certainly couldn't be anymore incompetent than Clarence Thomas.

Or Ginsburg. 

mspart