Poll

Putin is a bad man. But do you admire his leadership in comparison to our leader?

Yes I admire how he leads
5 (41.7%)
No I dont admire anything about him
4 (33.3%)
I have no interest in answering
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Do you admire Putin's leadership over Obama?  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Do you admite Putin's leadership over Obama?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 07:51:55 pm »
A leader wielding stolen power and enriching himself with his country's resources at the expense of the citizens.
Talk respect of Obama.

How has Obama "enriched himself" as President? Oh....just more lies from a lying rightwinger!

On the other hand Bush and Cheney certainly enriched themselves and their oil company buddies with their ill conceived invasion of Iraq.

The fact that GW Bush isn't rotting in a cell somewhere pretty much says all that needs to be said about American politics. No accountability at all.

Lies? It is you that never does your homework before posting: http://www.inquisitr.com/1813353/barack-obama-net-worth-438-percent-increase-in-eight-years-isnt-bad/

“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Do you admite Putin's leadership over Obama?
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 07:59:12 pm »
A leader wielding stolen power and enriching himself with his country's resources at the expense of the citizens.
Talk respect of Obama.

How has Obama "enriched himself" as President? Oh....just more lies from a lying rightwinger!

On the other hand Bush and Cheney certainly enriched themselves and their oil company buddies with their ill conceived invasion of Iraq.

The fact that GW Bush isn't rotting in a cell somewhere pretty much says all that needs to be said about American politics. No accountability at all.

Did Nixon ever enrich himself?

How much has Obama and his wife used his government supplied 747 to go shopping in Paris? It would be interesting to see which Prez has taken the most advantage of the taxpayers.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline leglace

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
When all else fails, do the opposite...

Offline ocianain

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Re: Do you admire Putin's leadership over Obama?
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 10:01:59 pm »
Limited choices compelled me to vote for the positive. In reality I'm at a loss. On one hand Obama seems a weiner (Gitmo open, national failures), on the other he seems to be doing some things right in the Near East (Iran) and in Cuba (we can visit China but not Cuba, why?). Likewise, Putin seems to be doing some things right (Syria), but he was a KGB colonel. Tough read for me. Obama seems to be a national failure, but may be remembered for foreign success, while Putin is inexplicable to me.
The Seeking For One Thing Will Find Another - Irish Proverb

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Do you admire Putin's leadership over Obama?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2016, 04:09:30 pm »
Kinda like one has to admit Stalin was a more effective leader than Chamberlain.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell