Author Topic: Where does Dieringer sit all-time amongst the Cowboys?  (Read 11843 times)

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Where does Dieringer sit all-time amongst the Cowboys?
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2016, 04:57:00 PM »
You can make the case that the wrestling of that era wasn't as good, but you'd want to be consistent.  Rex Peery won from 1933-1935, and Buddy Arndt 1941-1942 and 1946.  Do we really think wrestling was that much better in the '40s than in the '30s?

LOL.... I was taking the advise of an old Aggie, N95 so ask him!
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline n9531l

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • Hate nothin' but hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2016, 05:58:42 AM »
I wouldn't object to having them both on the list. If we had to take just one, my tiebreaker would be, Who flew the most combat missions between his junior and senior years?
Orthography is next to cleanliness, which is next to godliness. - n9531l

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2016, 12:31:53 PM »
I wouldn't object to having them both on the list. If we had to take just one, my tiebreaker would be, Who flew the most combat missions between his junior and senior years?
In a P-38.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell