Author Topic: ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2095 times)

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 12, 2016, 11:39:09 AM »
I am very happy Alabama won the game last night.  But extremely impressed with Clemson.  That was a battle between two champions.  What a game! 

mspart

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 01:57:08 PM »
It was a good game. I think Clemson is far better than most (including me) believed. With what they have coming back they should be the preseason #1.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 02:16:16 PM »
If they played the game an extra quarter they would have had 5 more lead changes.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 03:26:18 PM »
It was a fantastic game.  Clemson was awesome.  I would agree that they should be the preseason favorite with who is coming back and that The Tide will have many seniors leaving. 

mspart

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 03:52:25 PM »
would have been interesting to see if they could have ran another play with the timeout and had a closer FG at the end of the half if the clock hadn't been so screwed up after that first down catch.
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 05:39:00 PM »
That was the onsides kick of the decade. Execution was perfect. The muscle memory required to kick that perfect after pounding the ball into the end zone all night and pumping adrenaline is incredibly high.

It was the best championship game in a long long time. The defense was stellar, but the offensive execution for both that much better.

Kifflin is the supreme offensive coordinator.  Alabama and Texas are the only schools that can pay him a head coach's wage to run the offense.  DC Smart who is leaving for Georgia was paid $1.5 mil and will get almost $4 mil at Georgia.

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 10:19:34 AM »
Congrats Art
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 02:01:02 PM »
Congrats Art

Thanks, gearing up for next year.  Not sure I like the idea of Saban tying Bear Bryant for total NCAA championships.  I'll have to work that one out!!

mspart

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 02:51:03 PM »
Just needed to say it again!!!   Oh Yeah, Alabama is #1!!!!!

mspart