Author Topic: Superbowl!  (Read 10298 times)

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
Superbowl!
« on: January 24, 2016, 07:05:13 PM »
Denver Broncos 20 New England Patriots 18

Offline a guest

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Superbowl!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 10:57:19 PM »
Carolina Panthers A Lot Arizona Cardinals Not As Mush 

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 11:23:24 PM »
Carolina thumped them

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 01:07:00 PM »
First question of Peyton Manning at Super Bowl media day:  "Peyton have you ever taken performance enhancing drugs"?
We are the storm.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 01:13:57 PM »
First question of Peyton Manning at Super Bowl media day:  "Peyton have you ever taken performance enhancing drugs"?
go with the Hillary response,
"what like with a rag?"
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 02:00:52 PM »
Well, I'd rather have the Seahawks in there.  But it has been never for the Panthers and a long while for the Broncos.  Good for all of them. 

mspart

Offline Bozak

• State Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 03:25:04 PM »
2nd one for Carolina.  Lost to the Pats in Superbowl 38.  Broncos were just there 2 years ago when Seattle crushed them.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 10:11:09 AM »
Buck, have you seen his stats recently.  He is obviously not taking performance enhancing drugs.  Either that or he needs to get a refund.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2016, 05:29:24 PM »
2nd one for Carolina.  Lost to the Pats in Superbowl 38.  Broncos were just there 2 years ago when Seattle crushed them.

Was that the Broncos?  I guess I didn't remember that one.  I was not on board the NFL train because I really dislike Pete Carol for what he did to USC and got away without a scratch.  Not a standup guy in my opinion.  Good coach, not necessarily a good person.

I stand corrected on both counts.

mspart

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2016, 05:47:03 PM »
I smell a curb stomping coming. Sorry Broncos.
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 08:38:39 AM »

Was that the Broncos?  I guess I didn't remember that one.  I was not on board the NFL train because I really dislike Pete Carol for what he did to USC and got away without a scratch.  Not a standup guy in my opinion.  Good coach, not necessarily a good person.

I stand corrected on both counts.

mspart
I'm with you about Pete.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2016, 09:01:21 AM »
Peyton:  Ah will not dignify that garbage report with a response.  Next question.
We are the storm.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2016, 09:19:48 AM »
Peyton:  Ah will not dignify that garbage report with a response.  Next question.
Really doesn't matter.  It was not a banned substance anyway.  Dead end ally.  Your Muslim news source is gone.  (yes, I know your attitude towards Muslims)

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2016, 11:43:17 AM »
It could very well be a blowout.  Maybe Carolina will come into town grossly overconfident.

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2016, 12:15:27 PM »
Still waiting for Manning's lawsuit!   If he does bring suit he would become subject to pretrial discovery, which would involve sharing evidence and giving sworn testimony that would risk perjury charges. Would Manning be willing to deny the HGH allegations while under oath?  We all know he won't sue because of this and of course the media is afraid to pursue anything of this nature with Peyton because he's such a nice guy.

No problem in hounding Barry Bonds because Barry was a horse's ass.

We are the storm.