Author Topic: Oklahoma State vs. Cornell  (Read 5685 times)

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Oklahoma State vs. Cornell
« on: February 07, 2016, 12:48:16 PM »
Live on ESPN3 right now!

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Re: Oklahoma State vs. Cornell
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 01:00:57 PM »
No Macri for Cornell so a forfeit to Klimara.  6-0, Cowboys

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 01:05:32 PM »
Garrett on Senior Day facing Gary Wayne Harding.

Harding in on a good shot, but Garrett counters for 2.  Riding tough and now has a tilt, rolls through and holds for 4.  GWH up to his feet, but returned to the mat and rolled over for another tilt.  4 more, makes it 10-0.

Restart and its more of the same.  GWH to his feet, returned to the mat and almost immediately Garrett rolls him through for another 4.  Finally cuts him, 14-1 and Garrett goes to work looking for the tech.

GWH in on a shot late and survives the first period.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 01:10:37 PM »
GWH chooses down to start the 2nd.

Good ride again, lots of hand fighting.  Garrett eventually locks up a cradle on the edge and is looking for the final set of back points, but they go out.  Nothing after that.  14-1 after 2.

Garrett takes down to start the 3rd.

GWH with several mat returns, hanging on tough.  Good scramble and Garrett finally secures a reversal to get the tech.  16-1.

6-5 Cowboys

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 01:15:10 PM »
Heil versus Grey at 141:

Heil with a wild shot, but nothing comes from it.  Works to a front head and throws by for 2.  Heil cuts him after a short ride, 2-1.

Heil coming forward hard, hits a duck to a body lock, but they go out.  Grey working the head hard, but Heil snaps down and works his way around for 2.  Rides out the period, 4-1 Heil.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 01:18:14 PM »
Grey chooses down.  Heil gets both boots in and stretches him out.  Stalemate.  Heil dominating on top, but can't get a turn, stalling on Grey.  Point given, must have been an earlier call when they went out of bounds that went unmentioned by the announcers.  5-1 after 2.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 01:21:08 PM »
Heil chooses down, gets to his feet, but they go out.

Now to his feet and out, 6-1.

Heil another long shot, gets to the leg, but Grey whizzers.  Under 1:00 to go, tables the leg and gets the 2.  8-1 with RT secured.  40 seconds to go.

Heil too much on top, stretches Grey out again and goes to work. Rides out for a 9-1 MD.

10-5 Cowboys

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2016, 01:27:15 PM »
Collica facing Palacio at 149.

Collica in quickly on a leg and gets 2. Short ride and then Palacio is out, 2-1.  Another good shot by Collica and another 2.  Palacio out quickly, 4-2.

Collica all leg attacks and gets a 3rd takedown, then cuts, 6-3.  And again, 8-4.  Again, 10-5.  This is a JO type clinic, 12-5 now and a cradle!  Collica rolls him up and gets the fall!  WOW!

16-5 Cowboys

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2016, 01:32:10 PM »
Corrction, that was Galasso for Cornell at 149.  No on screen graphics make it kind of tough.

Joe Smith against Palacio (for real this time) now at 157.

No surprise, Smith coming forward, but both men fighting for position with not much success.  Smith finally in on a single and elevates between the legs, scramble ensues with Palacio clinging to a leg and forcing a stalemate.  1:04 to go in the period.

Palacio getting to a 2 on 1 as much as he can.  Smith keeps coming forward.  Stall on Palacio, then he hits a nice shot and after a wild scramble gets the TD with a few seconds left.  2-0 Palacio after 1.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2016, 01:35:50 PM »
Palacio goes down.

Lots of rolling from Palacio and gets out.  3-0.  Blood time.

Back to action with Smith coming forward once again.  Palacio controlling ties though.  Joe gets an ankle and the 2, but Palacio funks for a reversal and its 5-2.

Joe puts Palacio on his back, but no points!  No nothing!  No change!  Wow, could have gone either way, but 5-2 Palacio going to the 3rd!

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2016, 01:38:28 PM »
Smith starts down.  Escape Smith, 5-3.

Palacio funks again for a TD, 7-3.  No answer from Smith.  Palacio has RT.  Smith with an escape, but Palacio can simply back away.  8-4 final, Palacio pulls the upset.

16-8 Cowboys.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2016, 01:51:09 PM »
Dieringer against Pickett at 165

Pickett backs to the edge and gets dinged for a stall as they go out.

Dieringer with a quick attack on the restart and gets 2.  Breaks him down and gets the arm across the back, looking for a turn.  Rolls him, changes off to a half and gets the fall!  What a strong move that was!

22-8 Cowboys

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 01:56:01 PM »
Crutchmer got hurt Friday night so we will see Chandler Rogers against Realbuto at 174.

Rogers hands Realbuto a leg while going for a trip, tries to go around behind, but Realbuto works out of it and they stalemate.

Good shot by Realbuto, Rogers counters late to avoid the two early, Realbuto almost snags it, but Rogers is out and then back in on a shot of his own.  Crazy scarmbling from both and we have 2 TD for Rogers, then 2 reverse for Realbuto.  Out of bounds.  This is a wild and fun match!  Realbuto with a tilt for 4 and it is 6-2 after 1.

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2016, 02:01:09 PM »
Rogers goes down.

Rogers trying to scramble on top, but gets tilted for again for 2.  And again for 4, 12-2 now.  All Realbuto now with a tough ride.  Rides him out.

Realbuto goes on top and is looking to finish this thing.  Rogers head hunting from bottom, but Realbuto is having none of it.  Rogers still head hunting, looking for chin whips and the like.  Hasn't been close to anything and Realbuto continues on top.  Rogers on his belly.  13-2 final

22-12 Cowboys 

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2016, 02:05:12 PM »
Dean against Boyd at 184

Boyd attacking early, but countered for 2 by Dean.  Boyd to his feet and out, 2-1.  Deep shot by Boyd, but Dean rolls through and comes out with the advantage, now a scramble with Boyd hanging on.  Potentially dangerous, no points.

Another shot by Boyd, scarmbling again, head to foot now and Dean just too strong, scores again, 4-1.  Boyd out again, 4-2.  End of 1.