Author Topic: Brock Lesnar  (Read 1622 times)

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
Brock Lesnar
« on: July 16, 2016, 12:29:59 pm »
Flagged for possible USADA violation.  Have to wait for B sample.  No indication yet what the drug may be.  Stay tuned....

Offline leglace

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Brock Lesnar
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 10:28:51 pm »
Nah, it was his inhaler. Lol

Let's not jump to conclusions just yet though. There is more to the story.
When all else fails, do the opposite...

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 08:30:20 am »
He's been a juice bag since high school. 
If every black male 18-35 applied for a conceal & carry permit, and then joined the NRA in one day; there would be gun control laws in a second.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 09:44:46 am »
I knew him then and wrestled with teammates of his in College. What do you know that we don't buck?
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 10:44:03 am »
Any reasonable person would tell you he was using steroids at the University of Minnesota.
If every black male 18-35 applied for a conceal & carry permit, and then joined the NRA in one day; there would be gun control laws in a second.

Offline a guest

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 05:51:04 pm »
Any response yet?

Are we going to hear "tainted supplements" like we have from Jon Jones and Yoel Romero?

After all, the guy passed five other USADA administered tests before he fought Hunt.

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 09:50:24 pm »
It's all speculation right now.  I am curious what he tested positive for.

Offline ocianain

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 10:22:02 pm »
I don't care about steroids like some do here, as a matter of fact I wish I did a couple decent cycles when I was young so I could get an idea of what I could look like juiced to the gills (a juvenile Lou Ferringo looks alot like a juvenile OC).. I didn't though and I kind of regret it. I do worry about guys bagging and fighting opponents at weight. That's finally being addressed. But I do wonder what Brock tested positive for, assume Brock was a steroid user, why test positive now? I would assume his camp had the whole "how to beat the test" thing down by now. Could he have tested positive for plastics? Could the positive be a result of his surgery? What's he on to ameliorate the effects of surgery/loss of some of his gut?  Oh, Hendricks is not a 170 pounder.Still too much muscle.
The Seeking For One Thing Will Find Another - Irish Proverb

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 12:17:24 pm »
I asked Wes Hand if he thought Brock was juiced when they wrestled.  He says know and this is a guy who was matching up with him on the mat*

Wes works as a rep for Stryker instruments and so my wife sees him in surgery a lot.  Also his CPA shares office space with me.  Super nice guy, not one of the "INSANE" former Hawkeye wrestlers who only see black & gold.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 12:33:30 pm »
I asked Wes Hand if he thought Brock was juiced when they wrestled.  He says know and this is a guy who was matching up with him on the mat*

Wes works as a rep for Stryker instruments and so my wife sees him in surgery a lot.  Also his CPA shares office space with me.  Super nice guy, not one of the "INSANE" former Hawkeye wrestlers who only see black & gold.
Wes said the politically correct thing.  What else did you expect him to say.  I don't know whether or not Brock juiced in college.  There was always speculation.  Now, he is tainted for sure.
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2016, 12:57:55 pm »
Wes is not a politically correct guy at least not after a couple of beers.  This was out at a social gathering and he had no reason to hold back. 

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 10:17:49 am »
Wes is not a politically correct guy at least not after a couple of beers.  This was out at a social gathering and he had no reason to hold back.

Why would Wes know? Just because he wrestled a few matches against him? I don't see how that gives him any more insight than you or I.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth - Albert Einstein, 1901

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 10:37:51 am »
you ever lock horns with a bull?

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 11:07:05 am »
you ever lock horns with a bull?

Actually, I've wrestled some very strong guys since I was a heavyweight and competed until I was about 30. One of them could have probably could have taken Brock in a powerlifting competition but wrestling him didn't make me more confident about whether he was on steroids.

First of all, I think most people can tell he's a VERY strong guy without wrestling him. Does anybody think he isn't? Since he wrestled him, Wes has a better idea of how well Brock uses his strength (his athleticism, stamina, and wrestling smarts) but I'm completely lost on how that gives him special insight into whether Brock took steroids.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth - Albert Einstein, 1901

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 02:22:00 pm »
I'd assume I'd be able to tell if a guy was stronger than I am significantly by wrestling him.  All things be equal size (not exact at hwt, but still) you're matching up with an equal.  if you're both from outstanding programs with weight programs etc I'd think you'd be able to tell a significant advantage.  I mean I noticed it wrestling the BV kids in college.  I mean I wasn't a monster, but I was plenty strong for my size.  those guys were monsters.