Author Topic: Brock Lesnar  (Read 2004 times)

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Brock Lesnar
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2016, 06:10:29 pm »
I'd assume I'd be able to tell if a guy was stronger than I am significantly by wrestling him.  All things be equal size (not exact at hwt, but still) you're matching up with an equal.  if you're both from outstanding programs with weight programs etc I'd think you'd be able to tell a significant advantage.  I mean I noticed it wrestling the BV kids in college.  I mean I wasn't a monster, but I was plenty strong for my size.  those guys were monsters.

So are you saying that 1) if somebody is extremely strong they are probably on steroids and 2) personally wrestling that person is the best way to measure their absolute strength?
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth - Albert Einstein, 1901

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2016, 06:52:18 pm »
Yep. Exactly.
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2016, 07:07:36 pm »
Yep. Exactly.

I strongly disagree on both of those and I'm very confident that I'm right. Steroids make any given person stronger but there are many people with uncanny strength that are not on steroids and many people on steroids with mediocre or even below average strength. Also, there are many better ways to measure strength than wrestling against somebody. How about measuring their squat, deadlift, power clean, bench press, etc.? Wrestling is more a measure of applied strength which involves a lot of stamina, leverage (tall vs. short people), and technique.
A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth - Albert Einstein, 1901

Offline retired

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
If every black male 18-35 applied for a conceal & carry permit, and then joined the NRA in one day; there would be gun control laws in a second.

Offline a guest

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2016, 06:49:02 pm »
What does this mean for WWE's wellness program? After all, they are busting guys in the WWE for PEDs.

I would assume that Brock passed any test the WWE has given him.

Didn't one of the WWE's big-name entertainers just fail a PED test?

Offline retired

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2016, 06:59:53 am »
Chad Mendes busted.   Roid bag.
If every black male 18-35 applied for a conceal & carry permit, and then joined the NRA in one day; there would be gun control laws in a second.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2016, 02:18:09 pm »
so it's an estrogen blocker?
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2016, 03:10:40 pm »
He has to do something to help his glass jaw.
If you want respect, be respectful.