Author Topic: Some Kentucky Wrestling for you  (Read 85 times)

Online FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Some Kentucky Wrestling for you
« on: April 17, 2017, 10:28:54 PM »
Our Middle School coach is posting film of some of the live goes from our open mats and there is some decent stuff in there. Obviously this isn't Kentucky's top talent right now (i.e. Brandon Reed, Ryan Moore, Saul Ervin, etc) but the coach (short sleeve black shirt) was a state placer and a state title threat before getting hurt his senior year. Short sleeve redshirt was probably the third best guy at his weight but he's the one who got chocked out when he had a good shot at the state finals. Long sleeve orange is a tough kid who we thought would place but is only a sophomore. Short sleeve white is a freshman who made it to state. Blue sweatpants is a two time qualifier and we're still waiting for him to have his breakthrough year. Finally the kid in the short sleeve grey is our star 6th grader and the coach's protege so to speak. I was unfortunately at track practice when this was filmed otherwise you could catch some of my lazy wrestling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXNwqZC7A0c
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature