Author Topic: Boise State  (Read 2059 times)

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Boise State
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 04:48:53 pm »
I signed the petition and have been getting updates all weekend.  Looks like the President (of BSU, not Trump) has put a hold on the decision according to Flo.  I guess we'll see.

mspart

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2017, 07:20:31 pm »
I signed the petition and have been getting updates all weekend.  Looks like the President (of BSU, not Trump) has put a hold on the decision according to Flo.  I guess we'll see.

mspart

It appears the flo article was incorrect as interviews have come out since then that the president is very much sticking to his guns on this
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 01:22:25 am »
Dang it!

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 06:20:06 am »
The student union was penning  a plea, but the incoming president squashed due to erroneous information and it doesn't appear the new powers are going to resume the charge,

Offline a guest

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2017, 12:31:31 am »
I just read a piece on FLO that did the budget breakdown of the cutting of wrestling and the addition of baseball.

What stood out the most to me was that it took a FOIA request to get the numbers.

As a state institution, why isn't think kind of info found within a university/state budget website for all to see?

I didn't realize the money brought in/taken out by a college tennis program was sensitive information

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2017, 12:53:07 am »
It is when they are hiding something!!

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2017, 07:44:02 am »
Universities are generally highly transparent with what they publish on a website, including private schools.  They just don't publish everything.