Author Topic: Cornell  (Read 180 times)

Offline acguns

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Cornell
« on: May 18, 2017, 06:11:06 am »
Chris Cornell no longer alive in the superunknown.
There are people I would take a bullet for and others that I would like to put a bullet in.

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Cornell
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 05:16:11 pm »
I was shocked.  I love his voice, the best in the business.  I really liked Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, and Audioslave.  But then I found out about him hanging himself with a belt.  I think it was more like he strangled himself as he was found on the floor. 

I feel very sorry for his wife, his family, the band, and the fans.  I feel sorry for him that he was desperate enough to do this rather than reach out for help.  It is a sad day.

I think his wife had inklings because she asked a band member to check on him and they found him dead on the bathroom floor with a belt around his neck.  Very sad indeed. 

mspart

Offline ocianain

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 11:42:18 pm »
God Bless those in the grip of despair, always remember, God Loves You! Be not afraid!
The Seeking For One Thing Will Find Another - Irish Proverb

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 06:57:25 pm »
HIs wife is disputing suicide per se.  He was on a drug called Ativan or something.  After the Detroit concert she spoke with him and he mentioned he might have taken too many.  After their conversation she called and got security over there but it was too late.  She  maintains that too much of that drug put him out of his right mind and he didn't know what he was doing.  He did commit suicide but not knowing that was what he was doing.  That's her story, read it in the Seattle Times.

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/family-of-musician-chris-cornell-disputes-he-killed-himself/

mspart