Author Topic: It's official...Suriano to Rutgers  (Read 725 times)

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: It's official...Suriano to Rutgers
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 04:32:28 pm »
NLWC is certainly rocking a fat bank account
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Online RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 04:48:34 pm »
See the bio of one Ira M. Lubert, Penn State Board Member.  Penn State wrestling and the NLWC will never want for anything.

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2017, 07:16:33 am »
Back up heavyweight - made millions in real estate.
If every black male 18-35 applied for a conceal & carry permit, and then joined the NRA in one day; there would be gun control laws in a second.

Offline jammen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2017, 09:00:36 am »
Ahem

"I wasn't happy there," Suriano said. "I found through a tragic time with my injury and the way my season ended, I wasn't happy with how things were dealt with." "I'm not going to get into it. For the critics, it's none of their business.

"It just so happened that the Big Ten thankfully decided on this (waiver). I think I deserved to compete this season. It's only fair, especially with the circumstances I had to go through."

Emphasis added for those with rose-colored glasses.  Or are they Blue & White glasses?

Hope springs eternal.

Online RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 01:04:20 pm »
Doesn't change the fact that Pyles knows/knew nothing of the reason for his departure.

Of course "something happened,". Why would a potential champ from the national champions want out.  But ,until Suriano divulged yesterday, only a handful knew his justification and Pyles / Flo were not privy to that information.

Online ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 01:42:25 pm »
Ahem

"I wasn't happy there," Suriano said. "I found through a tragic time with my injury and the way my season ended, I wasn't happy with how things were dealt with." "I'm not going to get into it. For the critics, it's none of their business.

"It just so happened that the Big Ten thankfully decided on this (waiver). I think I deserved to compete this season. It's only fair, especially with the circumstances I had to go through."

Emphasis added for those with rose-colored glasses.  Or are they Blue & White glasses?
And THIS mis suppose to support your accusations against PSU?  How lame.  BTW, I am an Iowa fan and dislike PSU.  I have no reason to defend PSU other than nobody needs some nut falsely accusing them.  (I see your "brilliance" on the Iowa forum all the time.  Get a job.
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal

Offline jammen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2017, 11:59:39 am »
Suriano at NCAA's

"I got an opportunity stripped from me"  "The best thing was not getting surgery on my ankle.  It didn't need it." 

Why did you transfer to Rutgers " I got the support that I need now".
Hope springs eternal.

Online ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2017, 01:51:56 pm »
Suriano at NCAA's

"I got an opportunity stripped from me"  "The best thing was not getting surgery on my ankle.  It didn't need it." 

Why did you transfer to Rutgers " I got the support that I need now".
You did not support your slanderous claim.

Looks like some dirty laundry at Penn State.
Several are on "ignore".   I won't argue with the ignorant and disrespectful..
 "People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive" ~ Blaise Pascal